Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] One Step 1 L Hand Sanitizer $9.98 (Sold out online)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2020 5:53 am
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 27, 2010
45 posts
46 upvotes
Canada

[Walmart] One Step 1 L Hand Sanitizer $9.98 (Sold out online)

One Step Hand Sanitizer kills germs within seconds! Enriched with Aloe to moisturize hands, leaving them soft and smooth without a sticky residue. Medicinal Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 70%

Some stores still have stock.
Last edited by pp111111 on Feb 21st, 2020 12:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
41 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
3884 posts
3340 upvotes
Richmond Hill
OOS when attempting to checkout. :/
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
11993 posts
15191 upvotes
The One Step Hand Sanitizer I bought at Staples say Ethyl Alcohol 70%. It is a 473 ml size clear bottle.
Have a nice day!


Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2016
1639 posts
2936 upvotes
Toronto
Why suddenly hand sanitizer is a hot deal at regular price? Is it because of coronavirus? If so, does it mean people don’t wash their hands before the whole virus thing? Face With Tears Of Joy
[FS] SportChek GC at 87%
I love great flight deals
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1184 posts
2658 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: Why suddenly hand sanitizer is a hot deal at regular price? Is it because of coronavirus? If so, does it mean people don’t wash their hands before the whole virus thing? Face With Tears Of Joy
Dood... some ppl don't wash their hands after shaking their thang or wiping their butt you know?
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
133 posts
271 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote: Why suddenly hand sanitizer is a hot deal at regular price? Is it because of coronavirus? If so, does it mean people don’t wash their hands before the whole virus thing? Face With Tears Of Joy
There wasn't much to begin with, but stores are stocking up now. People wash their hands when they have access to soap and water, but there are times when you are outside and cannot get to a washroom.

The only thing that I'm not sure is why are people buying such huge bottles when they won't carry them around. The only suitable place to put such a huge bottle is usually at the front of a store, office, medical clinic, etc. Otherwise, there's not much need for it.
Jr. Member
Apr 2, 2004
177 posts
72 upvotes
Burnaby
StrangeThings wrote: There wasn't much to begin with, but stores are stocking up now. People wash their hands when they have access to soap and water, but there are times when you are outside and cannot get to a washroom.

The only thing that I'm not sure is why are people buying such huge bottles when they won't carry them around. The only suitable place to put such a huge bottle is usually at the front of a store, office, medical clinic, etc. Otherwise, there's not much need for it.
One can probably fill quite a few smaller bottles, and give out to friends and family.

Comes in handy when out and about, and cost less than buying individual smaller bottles.
Newbie
Jan 25, 2020
32 posts
49 upvotes
If the coronavirus means people wash their hands more often, that's fine by me Face With Tears Of Joy I would get a bottle since if cases start popping up around where you live, you're not going to find any then.
Member
Aug 4, 2004
428 posts
217 upvotes
StrangeThings wrote: The only thing that I'm not sure is why are people buying such huge bottles when they won't carry them around. The only suitable place to put such a huge bottle is usually at the front of a store, office, medical clinic, etc. Otherwise, there's not much need for it.
I use them to refill my travel size bottle which is only 30ml.
With a pump on it is way easier. While the smaller size bottle 236ML and 473ml is like $4 and $7.. this is a better value.

but $9.98 is not a deal.
Member
Nov 9, 2005
216 posts
264 upvotes
To be effective, you need alcohol content of 70% or greater. In addition, you need to rub the hand sanitizer until completely dissolved.

Healthcare worker here.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 11, 2005
19192 posts
1686 upvotes
You can get 1L sanitizer of the same grade for $3 at Dollarama any day of the week.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6203 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
cute_honey wrote: To be effective, you need alcohol content of 70% or greater. In addition, you need to rub the hand sanitizer until completely dissolved.

Healthcare worker here.
Probably the reason why Purell which contains 70% is sold out everywhere, and One Step still stocked.
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2007
171 posts
63 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
just curious where you got the 70% number from. I only found references to 60%+ ?

ah. I found it in the wiki. "For health care settings like hospitals and clinics, optimum alcohol concentration to kill bacteria is 70%"
Penalty Box
Dec 12, 2014
398 posts
317 upvotes
vancouver, bc
Hand sanitizer... GET ready for skin destruction and SUPERBUGS!!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6727 posts
5803 upvotes
Toronto
No 2 cents, no love
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝

Top