• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2020 11:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1254 posts
436 upvotes

[Walmart] One Step Hand Sanitizer, Fragrance-Free, 1L, $9.98

Saw the Staples thread and wanted to point out a 1L bottle is available in-stores.
Walk through the personal care items section of your local Walmart to find them.

Don't bother trying to order online, you can add it to your cart but will be labelled as out of stock. You cannot proceed past the cart to order via in-store pickup, it sucks.

To be honest your local Wal-mart probably has a ton of "generic" brand stock however the $/litre cost is actually higher than that of this One Step bottle, weird.

Stocktrack

Inb4:
- 60%/70% ethanol/isopropanol probably won't kill the virus
- One Step is sticky and has a smell
- Costco Delon sanitizer was cheaperrrrrrrrrrr

Always remember to wash your hands when you can!
Last edited by saladtoss on Jul 17th, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5198 posts
1776 upvotes
Toronto
This has never been in stock for me for last 3 months, even though you can add it to cart. I gave up on walmart.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
19367 posts
8011 upvotes
Toronto
Its just a glitch, don't understand why its not fixed yet...
Realtor - Investment Properties
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1254 posts
436 upvotes
Mr. Robo wrote: This has never been in stock for me for last 3 months, even though you can add it to cart. I gave up on walmart.
saladtoss wrote: Saw the Staples thread and wanted to point out a 1L bottle is available in-stores.
Walk through the personal care items section of your local Walmart to find them.

Don't bother trying to order online, you can add it to your cart but will be labelled as out of stock. You cannot proceed past the cart to order via in-store pickup, it sucks.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10967 posts
5893 upvotes
Toronto
even if it is in stock online , the shipping kills it
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
1374 posts
1431 upvotes
saladtoss wrote: Saw the Staples thread and wanted to point out a 1L bottle is available in-stores.

To be honest your local Wal-mart probably has a ton of "generic" brand stock however the $/litre cost is actually higher than that of this One Step bottle, weird.

Stocktrack

Inb4:
- 60%/70% ethanol/isopropanol probably won't kill the virus
- One Step is sticky and has a smell
- Costco Delon sanitizer was cheaperrrrrrrrrrr

Always remember to wash your hands when you can!
kaycee8877 wrote: this is regular price (ie not a hot deal) -- might be tough to find stock, but they do pop up on occasion. I know one store used to show 20+ stock on stocktrack but staff told me those are "for employee use".

If you are desperate Walmart sells lots of other sanitizer that is a bit more expensive, but lots of stock.

not really a hot deal though, why didnt you just post in the Staples thread you are talking about.
The stock is not accurate or these are saved for staff, as quoted above...

I have tried several locations, with over 100 in stock, but they didn't have any in stock. I checked out a few times online with grocery items, only to be cancelled at pick up...

A waste of time, or bait and switch to higher prices on other hand sanitizers.

Buy at Showcase for the same price, online or in store, they even have quality discounts too.

If you get lucky, Costco has two 1L bottles of Delon for $9.99! This is the best deal!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)