Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Oral-B Genius 8000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun $90 in-store

[OP]
Dec 3, 2018
320 posts
295 upvotes

[Walmart] Oral-B Genius 8000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun $90 in-store

CRAZY PRICE for Oral-B Genius 8000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun. Just bought 2 from local Walmart for $90 each.

Although StockTrack says $30-$90 but didn't find $30 anywhere. Check your local stores on

Stock Track: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=6905512594

Online price on Walmart $279.96:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/6000196364558

$230 - $25 coupon on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/8000-Electronic-T ... 183&sr=8-4

Cheers!
Last edited by Hsharpreet on Sep 4th, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
[OP]
Dec 3, 2018
320 posts
295 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Duplicate thread
I searched in RFD but didn't find on top when clicked on Walmart.ca related posts, probably not on the first page of Walmart related deals. I find it a good deal!

Check links below:
hot-deals-f9/?dealer_id=450
hot-deals-f9/2/?dealer_id=450
hot-deals-f9/3/?dealer_id=450

Probably moved to Expired Deals?

Anyways, good for whoever missed!
Last edited by Hsharpreet on Sep 4th, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6204 posts
5367 upvotes
Calgary
Hsharpreet wrote: I searched in RFD but didn't find on top when clicked on Walmart.ca related posts, probably not on the first page of Walmart related deals. I find it a good deal!
Sorry, they expired the threads. It was mentioned in a few threads in July. I grabbed one in July. Great deal.
[OP]
Dec 3, 2018
320 posts
295 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Sorry, they expired the threads. It was mentioned in a few threads in July. I grabbed one in July. Great deal.
Got you. Nvm, good for whoever missed (like me, bought 2 today).
Aug 8, 2007
427 posts
276 upvotes
I bought two a few weeks ago, they were in the toothbrush locked canbinet with regular price tags. I went to another store that was supposed to have them but they were not in the toothbrush section and the service desk was of no help. Later learned from another buyer that they had moved these into the locked cabinets in the electronics section of all things. I actually thought about checking there but it was at the other end of the store. Must be very YMMV and store specific but if stock track says they should have some and you are walking the store anyway check it out.
Sep 3, 2020
3 posts
10 upvotes
I've never used Stock Track before, what does it mean if the status shows 'OutOfStock' but stock shows 1 or 2? Which one is typically correct?
Oct 2, 2016
468 posts
161 upvotes
Does this one has better motors? I have tried their entry level products and 5000 series, don't think there is any difference in terms of motors. And they all sounds/feels like electric drills. So I switched to Philips.
Jul 2, 2018
149 posts
89 upvotes
Its sold out in all stores near me but I was able to get London Drugs price match it for me like 3 weeks ago!
Aug 7, 2019
770 posts
265 upvotes
p2r2tdealslover wrote: Its sold out in all stores near me but I was able to get London Drugs price match it for me like 3 weeks ago!
How!?
Jul 2, 2018
149 posts
89 upvotes
DrDoomsday wrote: How!?
You need to use stocktrack to find a store near you that has 1 or 2 quantity left and doesn't show out of stock on stocktrack (usually when the quantity is so less, it's actually out of stock in the store but their system isn't updated properly). But the good thing about this is that you can use the Walmart mobile app and it will show the lowered price (and it won't even list it as a clearnace price so it's easier to price match) and that the item is in stock. So, I showed that app to the London drugs manager and he price matched it for me.
Aug 7, 2019
770 posts
265 upvotes
p2r2tdealslover wrote: You need to use stocktrack to find a store near you that has 1 or 2 quantity left and doesn't show out of stock on stocktrack (usually when the quantity is so less, it's actually out of stock in the store but their system isn't updated properly). But the good thing about this is that you can use the Walmart mobile app and it will show the lowered price (and it won't even list it as a clearnace price so it's easier to price match) and that the item is in stock. So, I showed that app to the London drugs manager and he price matched it for me.
Thanks! I tried the exact same thing at BestBuy maybe 2 months ago and they didn't do it. They said it has to be on the website.
Jul 2, 2018
149 posts
89 upvotes
DrDoomsday wrote: Thanks! I tried the exact same thing at BestBuy maybe 2 months ago and they didn't do it. They said it has to be on the website.
Yeah honestly I find bestbuy to be the worst when it comes to price matching. Never had a good experience there as they always make me feel like they are doing me a huge favour by following their own written and advertised price match policy. That's why I avoid giving my business to bestbuy whenever possible. On the other hand, London drugs has been amazing for me. Obviously it depends on staff/manager you encounter but I have had much better experience at LD :)
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3179 posts
3148 upvotes
Oakville
p2r2tdealslover wrote: Yeah honestly I find bestbuy to be the worst when it comes to price matching. Never had a good experience there as they always make me feel like they are doing me a huge favour by following their own written and advertised price match policy. That's why I avoid giving my business to bestbuy whenever possible. On the other hand, London drugs has been amazing for me. Obviously it depends on staff/manager you encounter but I have had much better experience at LD :)
Bestbuy is the scum of the earth along with Gibby's, 2001AudioVideo, Staples, Visions, and lowe's for price matching.

Price matching kings are homedepot, London drugs, Electronics4less, Goeman's, and even walmart.
-ZdpZ... ;)