Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Oster Prima Latte maker. Walmart clearance YMMV $39

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 1:41 am
Sep 28, 2007
224 posts
144 upvotes
Thanks. I was planning to stop by there. My local walmart shows at $79.
Jul 5, 2018
306 posts
1284 upvotes
origami wrote: That is a steal indeed. I really want one but none is available in my area.

Have you used it yet? Does it function well?
I got mine a weekish ago from this deal. It works very easily once you get to know it. You can select cup size and also customize how much of something like milk you want if you hold the button down longer. After I make milk based drink (as opposed to a simple espresso) I always will run an extra steamed milk setting with water just to ensure my unit is always rinsed.

For $40 it's a no brainer.
Nov 21, 2018
187 posts
190 upvotes
Mission, BC
Had this, it was awesome. Single button automatic espresso. Unfortunately I drink much more coffee than that, so I switched to a Delonghi dual espresso/pot machine. But I still recommend this.
Infinus Technology Inc
Dec 17, 2008
148 posts
22 upvotes
Found one left at Agincourt for $80 and bought the extended warranty for a total of 3 years for an additional $10. Can't go wrong!
May 22, 2006
133 posts
21 upvotes
Nothing in Delta. Stocktrack says 2 but we didn't see it on the shelve and the rep said nothing in the back.
Mar 5, 2020
40 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Went to two locations (Markham and R Hill). Stocktrack said there were 2 and 1 in stock respectively but couldn't find them. Also saw someone else looking for them lol.
If it's free it's for me!

Save money, live better!
Mar 4, 2009
4 posts
1 upvote
Guelph
Picked one up at Woodbridge Supercentre late last night for $59. Looked to be the last one on the shelf but Stocktrack still shows 2. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1248 posts
1778 upvotes
daviiiiiid wrote: Place Viau in mtl has "2" but went and asked 3 times and they can't find them at all.
Read post #14
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1405 posts
485 upvotes
Halton
worth its at$80?
why buy a 2 year warranty one year on production and 1 year on credit card
Apr 7, 2013
117 posts
25 upvotes
Right now Woodbridge shows 42. .. that can't be right
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7511 posts
2606 upvotes
momo325 wrote: Right now Woodbridge shows 42. .. that can't be right
Hoping someone confirms...might want to go tomorrow if they have them!
Jan 17, 2017
41 posts
7 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Hoping someone confirms...might want to go tomorrow if they have them!
I went to the woodbridge location early morning Sunday to snag one.

Asked from two different reps. It shows up in their mobile tracker but they don't have any stock. One rep was able to confirm that they haven't sold any last week either, so they must not have stock of it. Most likely it's an error on their tracking system.
Mar 6, 2013
246 posts
174 upvotes
Saint John, NB
I picked up one of these this weekend for $39. One more left in Saint John. The stock was showing at 2 but sold out. I checked a few times and no one could find them. Turned out they were in the back corner of the store on a mixed clearance shelf with random other clearance things.