Dec 19, 2016
169 posts
622 upvotes
calgary

[Walmart] otterbox for iphone 11 and iphone 11 pro $9

Images
  • C7049106-8321-48F3-9420-A17C45259E3B.jpeg
  • image.jpg
Last edited by zeuslaba on Dec 18th, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
29 replies
Jun 12, 2013
248 posts
267 upvotes
Edmonton
Would an iPhone X be compatible with this case?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1340 posts
1469 upvotes
Surrey
THX OP, now I need an iPhone 11 ':(
May 20, 2011
126 posts
138 upvotes
CALGARY
FWIW: I know OtterBox is a brand name but I had one for my previous phone (Samsung S8+) and it was literally the worse case that I had ever had. The buttons (power, volumes) would never press properly. It was thick and tough which was good I guess but it was literally unusable.
Oct 26, 2016
294 posts
266 upvotes
timbit01 wrote: Would an iPhone X be compatible with this case?
No, the size is very different. The other one that could possible fit would be the iPhone XR. The problem would be that it'll have a bigger camera hole for the single camera system.

For the iPhone X you might be looking for iPhone Xs cases. The Xs has a little tiny bit larger camera but usually it would fit.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1075 posts
323 upvotes
Kingston
At my very first glance, I read it as "iPhone 11 $9". I immediately started thinking, "Holly Mama, finally I can hoard my Xmas gifts now!!!"
Dec 2, 2020
29 posts
81 upvotes
Looking for otter box commuter for iPhone 7/8/SE(2020). I know Walmart was clearing out some otter boxes lately but always hit n miss for store stock . If anyone knows where I can find one of these cases at whichever retailer for a good price ( sub 30$) please advise thx.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1297 posts
1997 upvotes
I really like the Otterbox Strada line. Had it with my S8. Looked great, very high quality and provided excellent protection. I do find the keys easier to press than the Defender series as well.

I have butter fingers and drop my phones at least once a week, so can't count the number of times that case saved the day.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
9903 posts
1793 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote: FWIW: I know OtterBox is a brand name but I had one for my previous phone (Samsung S8+) and it was literally the worse case that I had ever had. The buttons (power, volumes) would never press properly. It was thick and tough which was good I guess but it was literally unusable.
Yes but you can throw your phone across the room and has no broken screen. Friends all had their iphone max or pro fall out of their pocket waist height. Big fat crack in the middle of the screen.
Dec 8, 2014
326 posts
180 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I was at Northland Walmart Calgary and saw iPhone 11 Pro case for $9 as well. It’s at the very last aisle near the tv.

Got the otter for iPhone 11 for $9, buttons fit very well. No issues.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1095 posts
331 upvotes
Fraser Valley, BC
They had lots of Otterbox clear plastic cases for just under $20 (clearance I guess) at my local Walmart a few days ago, for various phones. The plastic seemed brittle, my friend took one out of the package to examine and he cracked it. I just use a thin grippy black case I got at a dollar store, I like it but not much protection in a drop to a hard floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aintic wrote: I really like the Otterbox Strada line. Had it with my S8. Looked great, very high quality and provided excellent protection. I do find the keys easier to press than the Defender series as well.

I have butter fingers and drop my phones at least once a week, so can't count the number of times that case saved the day.
Yeah I'm considering Strada for my iPhone 8 which is very slippery without a case. Strada gives better protection for screen than a regular case and probably keeps some dust out of the bottom connector / speaker area. Does the Strada case make the phone a lot more bulky?
Jul 3, 2008
791 posts
256 upvotes
boisbriand
thx op ! got 3 at walmart st eustache and none remains. If my sister in law doesnt want it, I can sell it at cost
Mar 20, 2007
199 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
Couldn't find any Symmetry series cases but was able to find a bunch of Commuter series cases for $9 at Richmond location for iPhone 11 and 11 Pro.

OP thanked!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2410 posts
754 upvotes
I m looking otterbox for 11 pro max

Let me know anyone in GTA come across any deal
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1297 posts
1997 upvotes
adams7 wrote: Yeah I'm considering Strada for my iPhone 8 which is very slippery without a case. Strada gives better protection for screen than a regular case and probably keeps some dust out of the bottom connector / speaker area. Does the Strada case make the phone a lot more bulky?
It'll be more bulky for sure, but not too much. The hard plastic back is about as thick as the Commuter, or any other hard case really. The flip cover sits flush against the edge of the case, to minimize thickness. So overall in terms of bulk and weight I find it very manageable.