Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Our Finest Belgium Biscuits 1kg - $2.49

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2019 3:50 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2004
1569 posts
2881 upvotes
Toronto, ON
roblombardi wrote: Wow, little Timmy will turn into an RFDer after this, and will gift stale cookies next year... it's the gift that keeps giving
You keep hocking the same lie about stale cookies when everyone who received them tells you they are far from being expired.

Are you just trolling or what?
Dec 10, 2008
17 posts
1 upvote
Markham
Tried ordering this online and pickup at the Steeles Ave and Markham Rd location (Ontario). They are out of stock there. I didnt get my cookies Crying Face.
Feb 19, 2006
156 posts
207 upvotes
Kaocaine wrote: Tried ordering this online and pickup at the Steeles Ave and Markham Rd location (Ontario). They are out of stock there. I didnt get my cookies Crying Face.
I made an online order for pick up there tomorrow, what did they tell you when you went in?
Stock track shows almost 1000 units in stock in that location

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=62891524376
Oct 13, 2016
552 posts
1224 upvotes
What’s the expiry date looks like? Want to stock up a couples
Dec 10, 2008
17 posts
1 upvote
Markham
gmcustom wrote: I made an online order for pick up there tomorrow, what did they tell you when you went in?
Stock track shows almost 1000 units in stock in that location
I ordered last night so I received an email this morning saying that they couldn't fulfill the product. I also ordered other things with it so i picked up my other items. I guess i should of opted into their item fulfillment guarantee thing just to see what kind of items they would replace it with Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
mine expire apr 2020

got the lindt chocolates deal too.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
Are these essentially the same as the Hudson's Bay version of this tin? I usually end up with 4 or 5 of the Bay tins during the holidays, plus a few also end up on our break table at work. I got the President's Choice version once but gave it to one of my kids to share with the classroom at school.
I personally like putting them in Ziploc freezer bags and eating them cold Face Savouring Delicious Food
Edit: just read a few posts above that all store versions are essentially the same
Jan 8, 2009
895 posts
1301 upvotes
pimpbob wrote: Most went to a shelter.
People in the shelter don't need diabetes - money would have been more appreciated, and leave the cookies to your fellow RFD'er....
Nov 25, 2016
602 posts
425 upvotes
Burnaby
BalrajS11000 wrote: i bought 10 boxes and will be picking it up store today. i ordered few more grocery items and had another targetted offer of 20$ on grocery with purchase of 75$.

now will give all these boxes to friends on festive season.
can i be your friend?
Feb 5, 2016
269 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How are you guys ordering? It says not sold and no option to add to cart or pickup.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
coolnut wrote: Appreciate anyone who bought this can let us know if this is "Made in China"?

I've got it. On the web site, it states "imported from Belgium".
Made in China. Then Exported to Belgium. Then Imported into Canada from Belgium.

What is not understandable.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Thanks OP!
Jezuz and I thought I had a sweet tooth! Is your fridge's water dispenser hooked up to the local Godiva's chocolate fountain? LOL.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
May 31, 2017
182 posts
324 upvotes
montreal
whatisbwana wrote: How are you guys ordering? It says not sold and no option to add to cart or pickup.
try a different browser, i get the same problem with chrome (ublock&ghostery) but with internet explorer the "not sold" change to "add to cart" (note i didn't place an order so i cannot guaranty is goes through)
Jun 30, 2018
129 posts
84 upvotes
Ordered with Lindt chocolate using $10 coupon. Thanks OP
Jun 30, 2018
129 posts
84 upvotes
whatisbwana wrote: How are you guys ordering? It says not sold and no option to add to cart or pickup.
Try changing location, I mean near by postal code. It might be sold out in some locations. Not sure though.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
leovee1 wrote: You keep hocking the same lie about stale cookies when everyone who received them tells you they are far from being expired.

Are you just trolling or what?
I was just joking... buy your cookies and carry on
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Apr 19, 2012
320 posts
75 upvotes
Brampton
raccoon wrote: You need to log in, under your account, redeem a code, it will show you have one voucher available. In your check out payment page, you will see the option to redeem it.
Thanks.

Yeah I figured this yesterday. I was sure my eyes are still pretty good and there must be somewhere else I can input the code.