Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Palmolive Dish Liquid 848ml $1.47

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2019 4:27 am
Mar 22, 2008
62 posts
21 upvotes
NikyK wrote: Don’t forget to use $1.50 off wub 2 bottles coupon that eventually makes it like buy one bottle get the second bottle for free deal.
P.S. A coupon was found in Loblaws banners stores last month
I have the same coupon, but it’s only for $1.00 off! Boo. Still ok I guess.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9774 posts
2451 upvotes
I cant tell the difference between any of the soaps, I buy whats cheapest, even no name brand or PC brand, they are all the same to me.
Aug 31, 2014
493 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought 4 bottles of Palmolive when they went on a crazy sale from Amazon. Went through all 4 bottles within 2 months because it would take half the bottle to wash anything. Switched back to using dawn because it actually lasts.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
26045 posts
11491 upvotes
rocking23nf wrote: I cant tell the difference between any of the soaps, I buy whats cheapest, even no name brand or PC brand, they are all the same to me.
I can definitely tell.

Good quality stuff you only need a little.
The shit tier you can use a half a gallon and still not get clean.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
1886 posts
246 upvotes
Vancouver
Growingupisold wrote: Bought 4 bottles of Palmolive when they went on a crazy sale from Amazon. Went through all 4 bottles within 2 months because it would take half the bottle to wash anything. Switched back to using dawn because it actually lasts.
I have to agree. I find myself using so much dish washing liquid and it doesn't even do a good job of cutting the grease. Not going to buy Palmolive anymore.
Hey gang, what is a good brand to get that cuts the grease??????