[Walmart] Panasonic SRTMJ181 Digital 10-in-1 Multi Cooker for $89.98
- Deal Link:
• Designed and engineered in Japan with superior quality
• 13-hour pre-set timer lets you prepare meals ahead of time (White Rice, Brown Rice, Porridge Settings)
• Warming feature keeps food warm up to 12 hours
• Microcomputer controlled Fuzzy Logic Technology takes the guesswork completely out of cooking
• Approx. 1.8 Litre/10 cups dry rice capacity, great for making family meals
• Non-stick, easy to clean cooking pan
• Detachable cord for easy storage
• Additional value with accessories: Measuring Cup, Rice Scoop, Steaming Basket, Recipe Book
WHAT IS A MULTI COOKER?
- The multi-cooker combines a number of appliances. It looks similar to a slow cooker, but it can cook at much more different temperature and in several programs
- A multi-cooker can be a slow cooker, an oven, a microwave, a rice cooker, a steamer, a pressure pot, a deep fryer, a number of appliances all in one. Multi cookers can cook food very quickly at high temperatures and in different ways than a slow cooker. In this sense, they are the opposite of slow cookers.
- Like slow cookers, the appliance does the work — you don’t have to supervise them while they are cooking. These also can accommodate more different types of food than slow cookers, in general.