Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Pennzoil Full Synthetic, 5L $28.88 - $10 rebate =$18.88

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2018 9:37 am
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
Good oil. I dunno if it's related but my fuel economy dropped by about 10% after oil change. I've never seen this before with Shell synthetic of same weight.
Dec 26, 2010
374 posts
289 upvotes
Thx OP
Bought 4 x 5L jugs.

How does one go about submitting rebate for 4 on 1 bill?

And does anyone know if there is a difference between the grey and yellow full synthetic bottles?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2006
1506 posts
1351 upvotes
Ottawa
I did four on one bill, uploaded a photo of the bill with a note stating FOUR x 5L. Haven't gotten my rebate, we'll see, lol
Aug 9, 2015
491 posts
317 upvotes
Calgary
nicktech wrote: Thx OP
Bought 4 x 5L jugs.

How does one go about submitting rebate for 4 on 1 bill?

And does anyone know if there is a difference between the grey and yellow full synthetic bottles?
Just scan or take picture of receipt. Fill out address information and upload receipt and you are done.

Rebate link: https://www.pennzoil.com/en_ca/promotio ... E4L2NhLw==

Make sure to check One (1) 5-Litre of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil and earn $2 per litre. They will adjust for x amount of jugs on receipt.

Yellow jugs = new packaging.
Grey jugs = old packaging.

The newest yellow jugs will be Dexos1Gen2, older stock will be Dexos1Gen1. Almost all grey jugs will be Dexos1Gen1. If you need Dexos1Gen2 (new GM oil certificate), make sure to check bottle. Otherwise it won't matter.
But at what cost
Dec 26, 2010
374 posts
289 upvotes
Awesome...Thanks
kukayla wrote: Just scan or take picture of receipt. Fill out address information and upload receipt and you are done.

Rebate link: https://www.pennzoil.com/en_ca/promotio ... E4L2NhLw==

Make sure to check One (1) 5-Litre of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil and earn $2 per litre. They will adjust for x amount of jugs on receipt.

Yellow jugs = new packaging.
Grey jugs = old packaging.

The newest yellow jugs will be Dexos1Gen2, older stock will be Dexos1Gen1. Almost all grey jugs will be Dexos1Gen1. If you need Dexos1Gen2 (new GM oil certificate), make sure to check bottle. Otherwise it won't matter.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10062 upvotes
Ontario
Sale at Walmart is over. Price back to $45.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2142 posts
1400 upvotes
Edmonton
This oil is currently on sale at Partsource 40% off.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
dj_rice wrote: This oil is currently on sale at Partsource 40% off.

Synthetic
$30.59 - $34.79
SAVE 40%
Valid June 15, 2018 - July 04, 2018
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Feb 21, 2015
153 posts
34 upvotes
Markham
They don't have Pennzoil Platinum 5w30 which I'm looking for.

NAPA have it on sale but don't know whether it's new package or not. Pennzoil have released new formula for TGDI engine at May 2018.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2142 posts
1400 upvotes
Edmonton
Now its on sale at Canadian Tire for a few bucks cheaper than the PartSource sale. Too bad. Already stocked up from the PartSource sale and sent in my rebates already
Feb 16, 2007
322 posts
310 upvotes
Rebate FYI:

It has been over 8 weeks since I sent in my rebate to Pennzoil, I have not yet received the rebate.

I did call today and was told that they had just received the rebate from me earlier this month (June), even though the confirmation, that I did print off, clearly shows the date the rebate was entered as "04/21/18".

The agent said the rebate center had received lots of requests for the rebate and is a few weeks behind. She said to wait another 3 weeks and if I had not received the rebate to call back again.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4566 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
BLeagues wrote: Rebate FYI:

It has been over 8 weeks since I sent in my rebate to Pennzoil, I have not yet received the rebate.

I did call today and was told that they had just received the rebate from me earlier this month (June), even though the confirmation, that I did print off, clearly shows the date the rebate was entered as "04/21/18".

The agent said the rebate center had received lots of requests for the rebate and is a few weeks behind. She said to wait another 3 weeks and if I had not received the rebate to call back again.
TIL Rebate centres also experience the RFD effect, lol.
Jan 8, 2012
49 posts
24 upvotes
any canadian tire store would qualify for the rebate or only selected CT store? Thanks!
Feb 16, 2007
322 posts
310 upvotes
For the rebate?

You can purchase the oil at any place that sells it and claim the rebate.

Walmart and CT just happened to have good pricing that, along with this rebate, made this a great deal.
casterol wrote: any canadian tire store would qualify for the rebate or only selected CT store? Thanks!
Jan 8, 2012
49 posts
24 upvotes
Thanks for the reply - yes, for the rebate.

When I use the OP's link to find the nearest participating store, it seems that not all CT stores are listed, at least the one in my neighborhood doesnt show up. That's why I am asking if I purchase from the CT store not listed, am I still qualified to get the rebate, or any CT store is considered as participating store......

-- OP's link --
Here is the link to get the 10 $ rebate/5 from Pennzoil

http://www.pennzoil.com/en_ca/promotion ... Rvci5jZm0=
Dec 31, 2005
420 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
casterol wrote: When I use the OP's link to find the nearest participating store, it seems that not all CT stores are listed, at least the one in my neighborhood doesnt show up. That's why I am asking if I purchase from the CT store not listed, am I still qualified to get the rebate, or any CT store is considered as participating store......
FWIW I bought a jug from CT Lawrence Sq back in April... got my rebate check a few days ago.
May 19, 2004
206 posts
140 upvotes
Calgary, AB
MrTickle wrote: For you DIYers... What do you do with the old oil?
Canadian Tire near me takes it for recycle, just drop it off at the service centre
May 11, 2009
1 posts
On sale again at Canadian Tire.

Does anyone know if the Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage is a qualifying product for the rebate? I'm guessing yes, but I have not heard back from Pennzoil yet.

Not the conventional High Mileage that Walmart carries - Canadian Tire now carries the Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic high mileage.