Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

LAST DAY - Walmart Photocentre [15 FREE READY NEXT DAY 4X6 PRINTS] Cyber Week Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2020 11:42 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
What's with their photo editor? Seems like I have to rotate the pics 360 degrees for them to look clear and in focus. I am uploading full resolution pictures. Then if I go back in to check it , its blurry again. Should I expect them to print as they appear on my screen or based on their actual resolution?
May 21, 2013
154 posts
1190 upvotes
Ontario
johnnyblayze wrote: What's with their photo editor? Seems like I have to rotate the pics 360 degrees for them to look clear and in focus. I am uploading full resolution pictures. Then if I go back in to check it , its blurry again. Should I expect them to print as they appear on my screen or based on their actual resolution?
Be careful, usually what you see on the photo editor is how it will turn out on the actual photos
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
2114 posts
1262 upvotes
SuPaChaos wrote: Be careful, usually what you see on the photo editor is how it will turn out on the actual photos
My experience is the editor always looks blurry but they print clear. That said, I dont actually edit them on the website. I make any modifications prior to uploading and just do a quick double check with the editor.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
RAINMAN0 wrote: My experience is the editor always looks blurry but they print clear. That said, I dont actually edit them on the website. I make any modifications prior to uploading and just do a quick double check with the editor.
Same. But even then, they end up blurry when in their photo editor. Guess I'll find out soon enough how these come out, but if not for the freebie, I would not bother using their photo centre based on this.