Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Pit Boss Memphis Ultimate 4-in-1 Gas/Charcoal Smoker 499$ (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 9:08 pm
Dec 3, 2018
89 posts
77 upvotes
Not to be a downer on this deal but if you want a superior smoker go with the weber smokey mountain 18.5 inch. It's less espensive and will last many many years of smoking goodness.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Fislan1 wrote: Not to be a downer on this deal but if you want a superior smoker go with the weber smokey mountain 18.5 inch. It's less espensive and will last many many years of smoking goodness.
This is what I feel… but never tried this product can’t say from personal experience compared to WSM
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
May 26, 2010
152 posts
82 upvotes
Thornhill
Fislan1 wrote: Not to be a downer on this deal but if you want a superior smoker go with the weber smokey mountain 18.5 inch. It's less espensive and will last many many years of smoking goodness.
Quite a different products. This is a BBQ after all, not a smoker. Its very good for kebabs and regular steak while having smoker as an option
Jun 24, 2017
28 posts
27 upvotes
If I was looking for a smoker and just a smoker, I wouldn't buy this. But I needed a new BBQ and I usually spend around this amount anyways on a BBQ so the way I look at it, I get a free smoker.