Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Pit Boss Pellets

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 5:04 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4751 posts
8760 upvotes
Ottawa
rflxns wrote: Sign still sais $20 at deer foot city this afternoon for the 40# bags.

Also a mini hijack of original thread, they have this charcoal blend pitboss pellet for $15 for a 20# bag.
Pit Boss All Natural Barbecue Hardwood Charcoal Pellets, 20 Lb. $12 to $15 at some stores (Western Canada):
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=68467855248
Images
  • Clip2net_200811151940.png
Last edited by seafish on Aug 11th, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2013
1040 posts
507 upvotes
Scarborough
seafish wrote: Canadian flag is a link to Cabellas.ca
Price is in USD and you can actually order it with shipping to home. $15 shipping, but order >$50 get free shipping
10 USD is not bad ~$14 CAD
It's 9.99 on baspro Canadian website. I'm not sure about ordering though.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4751 posts
8760 upvotes
Ottawa
Harpagon wrote: I had the option to see the location of Vaughan. I assume it's CAD for that.

It's a PIA to get the right website.

Here's the link
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/cabelas ... od-pellets
Check my link above for bass pro. It clearly say all prices in USD.
When you checkout it doesn't let you pickup at canadian stores, you can only use shipping.
Not sure what's the price in Vaughan store, but I doubt it's $9.99 CAD
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2008
3603 posts
595 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
Comprehension level is pretty low today, must be all that smoke Face With Tears Of Joy

Again, only valid pricing for Canadians is

www.cabelas.ca

Otherwise you have to call in. Notl has the bags on for 18.99 when I called earlier.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4751 posts
8760 upvotes
Ottawa
hyperactiveme wrote: Comprehension level is pretty low today, must be all that smoke Face With Tears Of Joy

Again, only valid pricing for Canadians is

www.cabelas.ca

Otherwise you have to call in. Notl has the bags on for 18.99 when I called earlier.
basspro ships from US to Canada, free with $50+ orders
$10 USD is not bad IMO if you need 6+ bags (or 5 with some cheap filler)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2013
1040 posts
507 upvotes
Scarborough
seafish wrote: Check my link above for bass pro. It clearly say all prices in USD.
When you checkout it doesn't let you pickup at canadian stores, you can only use shipping.
Not sure what's the price in Vaughan store, but I doubt it's $9.99 CAD
Ok, then my mistake. It's pretty confusing since they say it's available at Vaughan and for that money.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2008
3603 posts
595 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
seafish wrote: basspro ships from US to Canada, free with $50+ orders
$10 USD is not bad IMO if you need 6+ bags (or 5 with some cheap filler)
This would work depending on any uncounted for fees like brokerage.
Harpagon wrote: Ok, then my mistake. It's pretty confusing since they say it's available at Vaughan and for that money.
I only knew because I thought the same and called When I couldn't order.
Sr. Member
Dec 14, 2006
833 posts
346 upvotes
For F sakes, I just bought 160lbs on Saturday @ Deerfoot City.
Would I be able to get a credit without physically bringing them in? I'm guessing hit & miss depending on location.
seafish wrote: Pit Boss All Natural Barbecue Hardwood Charcoal Pellets, 20 Lb. $12 to $15 at some stores (Western Canada):
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=68467855248
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4751 posts
8760 upvotes
Ottawa
Torque wrote: For F sakes, I just bought 160lbs on Saturday @ Deerfoot City.
Would I be able to get a credit without physically bringing them in? I'm guessing hit & miss depending on location.
Shouldn't be a problem if they still have it in stock. Just bring receipt and price adjust. If they don't budge, just buy at lower price and return with old receipt (some consider this to be a fraud, but if they don't price adjust within couple days then I consider Walmart fraud too)
Sr. Member
Dec 14, 2006
833 posts
346 upvotes
Odd. Back up in those $15 Calgary stores. Missed the credit opportunity.
I don't recall Walmart pricing being this dynamic. Oh well.

Still low in Kamloops and Kelowna.
Jr. Member
Sep 23, 2007
151 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto (Downtown)
For anyone looking in the GTA, check out https://pitmasterschoicepellets.ca/
I've used them almost exclusively for a while and I'm very happy. They burn very well with minimal ash, and the bags have almost no sawdust at the bottom. They recently raised their regular price to 75c/lbs, but it's well under the $1/lbs benchmark and they have a promo right now, $210 for 320lbs (66c/lbs). I know that seems like a lot, but you can split it between a couple of people, or just use your pellet grill really often (which I do).
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 1, 2020
16 posts
17 upvotes
Kelowna
Bringing up old thread. 40 lb bags of competition blend or Canadian Maple Blend now $8.00 at Kelowna Walmart. Took in my receipt and had price adjusted. Now have 720lbs at 20 cents/pound. Fortunately I have plenty of dry storage.

Top