Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] PlayStation 4 1TB Bundle with 3 Games: The Last of Us, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn 250.76$

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 11:47 am
[OP]
Member
Jan 22, 2017
227 posts
149 upvotes

[Walmart] PlayStation 4 1TB Bundle with 3 Games: The Last of Us, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn 250.76$

It seem the black Friday price is still available at walmart. I hope it’s not a repost.
Thread Summary
25 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6315 posts
5516 upvotes
I can't even find just the console for that price.
[OP]
Member
Jan 22, 2017
227 posts
149 upvotes
I ordered one with success today by the way.

Pretty good deal, a lot cheaper than on the used market. This bundle sales for 375$ on Kijiji
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6315 posts
5516 upvotes
I'm going to trade in my launch day PS4 to en games for around $150 which makes this a really good deal for me.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 14, 2017
521 posts
736 upvotes
Vancouver
Got this for $80 with 130k points at shoppers during BF redemption event. Probably going to sell it as I have so many games to play and I just bought a new PC and have the Xbox ultimate game pass. I would like to play TLoU again in remastered form though. Still deciding on sell or not.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 2, 2015
804 posts
160 upvotes
Edmonton
Gtaphotog wrote: I'm going to trade in my launch day PS4 to en games for around $150 which makes this a really good deal for me.
It might be better to just sell it on kijij. I sold mine for $200, and only ended up paying extra $43.00 after Staples coupons.
Member
May 13, 2012
395 posts
326 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks a lot op, wasn't able to get one in time during Black Friday.
I guess two scalpers are not happy black friday price came back :)
___________________________
I'm going broke saving money!
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13242 posts
3624 upvotes
Scarberia
waiting for xb1s digi for 179!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2013
711 posts
717 upvotes
prairies
Can you share a receipt?
Edit- it's available for 249.99 online with 650 stock online.
Sr. Member
Feb 14, 2012
939 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
ShingoHusky wrote: I ordered one with success today by the way.

Pretty good deal, a lot cheaper than on the used market. This bundle sales for 375$ on Kijiji
what do you mean by "success". it was shipped or the order went through?
I ordered one, hope it doesnt get cancelled. Thanks OP. If anything i can just keep the ps4 as a blu-ray player.
[OP]
Member
Jan 22, 2017
227 posts
149 upvotes
The item is shipped according to walmart and I should get it Monday.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2365 posts
568 upvotes
i ordered this bundle from TRUS for $249 on black friday:
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/PlayStation-4 ... E9AE0.html

but they sent me a regular Ps4 non bundle edition, hence no games included !
"Only on PlayStation PS4 Bundle for $249.99 CAD (MSRP). Featuring a 1TB PS4 system and three award-winning titles, The Last of Us: Remastered, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. While supplies last"

I was surprised when i saw the box, plain and simple and didn't show last of us nor horizon on it... and was so surprised when i opened it, just the controller, cables and console, nothing else.
calling their help line now and there's a 30+ min wait!
may just file a claim on my visa if they cannot help

Bundle is now sold out @walmart too
anyone else experienced this misfortune?
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6315 posts
5516 upvotes
redkid wrote: i ordered this bundle from TRUS for $249 on black friday:
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/PlayStation-4 ... E9AE0.html

but they sent me a regular Ps4 non bundle edition, hence no games included !
"Only on PlayStation PS4 Bundle for $249.99 CAD (MSRP). Featuring a 1TB PS4 system and three award-winning titles, The Last of Us: Remastered, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. While supplies last"

I was surprised when i saw the box, plain and simple and didn't show last of us nor horizon on it... and was so surprised when i opened it, just the controller, cables and console, nothing else.
calling their help line now and there's a 30+ min wait!
may just file a claim on my visa if they cannot help

Bundle is now sold out @walmart too
anyone else experienced this misfortune?
That's quite odd.

Mine hasn't shipped yet but hopefully Walmart doesn't attempt what sounds like a plain and simple bait and switch.
Newbie
Dec 8, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
I ordered one the other day it went through said the order was in progress and today got an email saying it was cacelled.. apparently they just didnt have the inventory. So stupid.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6315 posts
5516 upvotes
PaigeD25392 wrote: I ordered one the other day it went through said the order was in progress and today got an email saying it was cacelled.. apparently they just didnt have the inventory. So stupid.
I just got the email aswell.

I was really banking on that coming through.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5037 posts
2540 upvotes
Northside
my order was cancelled as well
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 6, 2017
956 posts
498 upvotes
Manitoba
Holy...good thing I got wind of the same deal from staples as I was initially going to get it from Walmart.
one more deal and I'm out * involuntary tick*.... :twisted:

Top