Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Playstation Classic - $19.99 YMMV (Metrotown location)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 12:08 am
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
19525 posts
591 upvotes
Shanghai, China
johnnyblayze wrote: OP thinks Vancouver is the centre of the universe when the majority of us know that the centre of the universe is Toronto
LMAO!
Nov 20, 2017
883 posts
831 upvotes
Toronto
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: What's next? $9.99???
Nah, think this is as low, bar a small clear out, but for a big sale, Best Buy Toronto center, they are flying out of the store at $20/$30.
Jan 13, 2012
263 posts
282 upvotes
Vancouver
In case they run out, I just price matched at Toys 'r us also in Metrotown.
Apr 11, 2007
382 posts
107 upvotes
chris5555 wrote: In case they run out, I just price matched at Toys 'r us also in Metrotown.
Did you show them anything? Like an ad? Or just from your phone?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4389 posts
2826 upvotes
Third Eye wrote: I can't believe this item started at $129.99 in January
Sony made a mistake on the decimal. It's should be $12.99.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
2494 posts
408 upvotes
Tons at Metrotown Best Buy this morning if don't want to chase around for $10 off.
Oct 25, 2018
702 posts
716 upvotes
Third Eye wrote: All stores around me are showing $39.96. Walmart usually doesn't price match other in-store prices by policy in my experience.

I wonder if they will drop all of them to this price after The Source did it, and then Best buy had to do a ton of PMs today.

I think stores just weren't moving these things and need to get rid of them now.
Walmart doesn't even price match their own website....

I cant remember what I went into buy but they would not match their website price even though the location was set for my store and everything, it had to have been the most unintelligible conversation I had with a group of service reps.
Dec 10, 2013
57 posts
130 upvotes
Surrey
Price matched the source got for $20 in Surrey BC
this site gets me to buy things I don't really need lol
May 16, 2012
905 posts
194 upvotes
Quebec
I have price match at Walmart with their website i have do it at least 6 times is fine. Some People said is need a flyer to price match at Walmart but is false. Even at 30 or 20 i will not bother me with this, and this i always hacking my consoles when is possible but this.. I can emulate already every things in my consoles or my PC. Is Will be a dust thing so.. Like the nes mini
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
13830 posts
14291 upvotes
Max128 wrote: I have price match at Walmart with their website i have do it at least 6 times is fine. Even at 30 or 20 i will not bother me with this, and this i always hacking my consoles when is possible but this.. I can emulate already every things in my consoles or my PC. Is Will be a dust thing so.. Like the nes mini
You the same guy complaining earlier about the PSC being useless? Bud, you don't need our support to convince yourself, you do you.
>> Govt. Relief for Businesses: 75% Wage Subsidy <<

COVID-19 Etiquette
Whatever your personal opinion, please respect hygiene and PPE guidelines and mandates laid down by (1) government, (2) private establishments.
Nov 21, 2018
164 posts
182 upvotes
Mission, BC
OK so you guys are going to love this. I went into the one locally, showed them this link on my phone, and they price matched it at 19.99.

She told me they wouldn't price match online prices from other stores, but she had no problem price matching another local Wal Mart.

You just have to be nice, be polite, and thank them profusely! :)

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=71171952607

Bonus points is that the stocktrack site doesn't update in real time, so even if the other store(s) physically run out at 19.99, you can still price match it if you find the right person.
Last edited by BrendanC on Apr 18th, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Infinus Technology Inc
May 16, 2012
905 posts
194 upvotes
Quebec
redflagdealsguy wrote:
You the same guy complaining earlier about the PSC being useless? Bud, you don't need our support to convince yourself, you do you.
Do not know.. I have see many people here complaining about this console today.
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Dec 24, 2009
990 posts
416 upvotes
Quebec City
20$ seems to be the real price for this junk. I can't believe some pay a premium for this, this isn't the NES/SNES classic.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)