Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Playstation Classic - $19.99 YMMV (Metrotown location)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 12:08 am
Nov 25, 2013
218 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone had success price-matching @ Heartland location? Thinking of stopping by tmrw...dont think they'll do it tho and dont really blame em since its OOS lol
Banned
Feb 11, 2019
63 posts
62 upvotes
Price Match at Walmart in Brampton , In and OUT.

Me: "Can you PM PS Classic".
Dude at checkout: "Sure, the Source?"

No other words were spoken. Now I feel like I got ripped from by Costco ($30) a few months ago!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1305 posts
338 upvotes
I bought it at BB for 30$ but now it feels like I overpaid with all these deals popping up THE SAME DAY! 🤬
Feb 14, 2007
737 posts
198 upvotes
Price matches at coquitlam center Walmart.. it was a bit of a hassle coz they were going on about ad match only not price match I left the store stock thing to a store in princeton so that it shows in stock. So big ymmv
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1092 posts
736 upvotes
Quebec City
redflagdealsguy wrote: I'm counting 4 Quebec posters in the anti-PSC club. Fascinating trend.
Indeed, I don't know why though, any suggestion?
Jan 13, 2012
368 posts
388 upvotes
Vancouver
ridsama wrote: I looked at this week's The Source's flyer online, but don't see the PS Classic on there? Can you link me to where you found the ad?
Apologies on the late reply, I showed them the online ad on my phone and they checked it on their own computer. Hope you figured it out!
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15552 posts
16819 upvotes
MercadorHG wrote: Indeed, I don't know why though, any suggestion?
Lots of Quebecers were denied PMs in BB, for reasons I speculated about earlier.

Probably made them angry and bitter at the rest of us, as any man would feel if jilted like that.

I sympathize, truthfully.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1092 posts
736 upvotes
Quebec City
redflagdealsguy wrote: Lots of Quebecers were denied PMs in BB, for reasons I speculated about earlier.

Probably made them angry and bitter at the rest of us, as any man would feel if jilted like that.

I sympathize, truthfully.
Oh I see, maybe it's more difficult to have PM in here, who knows. On my side, I just dislike this product, they didn't make a good one, like they didn't care at all. Plenty of people expected the same quality as the nes/snes mini, as it should, but no avail.
Apr 10, 2016
14 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
So THAT's where all that Source's stock went!!
THIS IS A FRIKKIN AWESOME WEBSITE!!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11629 posts
2646 upvotes
Toronto
I actually yesterday was able to PM the Source price at Walmart.

I had bought it online when the Best Buy price was $29.99....then I PM'd again yesterday the Source price over the phone...and they refunded me the difference.

Here is the cool thing though...this PlayStation Classic console cost me $0 or if you wanna get technical $10.

I PM'd the thing and used a $10 e-Voucher from Walmart that I had...dropping it down to $19.99 the first time I PM'd....then I paid the balance with a Walmart Gift card I had.

So when I PM'd it again for $19.99....Walmart refunded me the $10 E-voucher....so basically I paid just $10 for it...or $0 since the $10 difference after applying the $10 e-Voucher initally was paid from my WM gift card...so nothing out of pocket!

Now I just need to get a good USB Stick...2.0 so I don't need a powered Hub at the moment. Any good 64GB or 128GB Ones that you guys suggest for the best price?

Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)