• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2019 7:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1079 posts
1007 upvotes

[Walmart] PlayStation Loot Box

Just like my last thread on the Nintendo 8-Bit loot box getting clearanced, Wal-Mart has moved on to doing the same for the PlayStation version. You get a winter hat, coasters, socks, writing pad, and mystery item that looks like a controller. Might be a better deal if they threw in a PlayStation Classic since they have so many collecting dust on their shelves, but beggars can't be choosers Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

I've also noticed NHL loot boxes being on sale for $24.96, though not as big a discount as the PS. All Canadian teams are represented.

Use stocktrack dot ca to find inventory in store, AS THERE IS VERY LIMITED ONLINE STOCK
6000199208765.jpg
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
8 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2852 posts
1535 upvotes
Not a bad deal imo. Any idea what the coasters are like? I really like them for our theatre room, but worried they are just those cheap cardboard disposable ones you use at a bar.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1079 posts
1007 upvotes
uklamen wrote:
Feb 14th, 2019 8:38 am
Not a bad deal imo. Any idea what the coasters are like? I really like them for our theatre room, but worried they are just those cheap cardboard disposable ones you use at a bar.
I just had a chance to open this up. The coasters are a decently thick rubber, very nice looking and with a bit of weight to them. The socks and hat are very nice, decent enough quality. I doubt the socks will last as I never find these novelty socks last very long. The mystery gift is a foam squishy PS remote. I could care less about the writing pad, but it is of decent quality.
Overall I'd say this is worth $20 for the hat and coasters alone.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11581 posts
6403 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
People actually waste money on this crap?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1079 posts
1007 upvotes
Cheapo-Findo wrote:
Feb 14th, 2019 5:35 pm
People actually waste money on this crap?
Yup, just like people waste time making snarky responses to deals they don't have any business caring about.
Aug 27, 2014
197 posts
226 upvotes
Cardboard box PS1 is still better than that trash PlayStation Classic haha.
6>4
Aug 31, 2014
32 posts
27 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Deal is dead. Went out of stock as I tried to check out.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1079 posts
1007 upvotes
stylezlp wrote:
Feb 14th, 2019 6:45 pm
Deal is dead. Went out of stock as I tried to check out.
Online possibly, yes. Check in-store as suggested in original post.