Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Plum® 7 ft. Junior Jumper Springsafe® Trampoline - $99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2022 11:27 am
Nov 17, 2015
82 posts
316 upvotes
Ottawa

[Walmart] Plum® 7 ft. Junior Jumper Springsafe® Trampoline - $99

Summer is coming (sometime this year :) ) and trampolines would be in high demand.
I know that this size is not for everyone, but for people with younger children or limited space, it could fit the bill.

Down from $149 but in reality seems it is down from $300 as per stocktrack.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=503652308933

Same trampoline retails for USD 299 on the manufacture's website
https://www.plumplay.com/green-blue-jun ... e-7ft.html

Small note: stock seems to be all over the place, I ordered it when it said 480 in stock a few hours later it was 0! Later it came back again… so if it shows unavailable, probably it would be a back a few hours later.
It’s available at the time of posting.
37 replies
Dec 18, 2019
487 posts
303 upvotes
Calgary
Nice price, thanks OP!
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
2176 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
How difficult is it to disassemble one these for winter storage ?
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
krypton wrote: How difficult is it to disassemble one these for winter storage ?
The plum website has the PDF instructions, maybe you can be the judge. The frame says it's rust resistant etc. Taking the netting down wouldn't be to hard, getting the springs off would take some time I suppose but it seems do able.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
Interesting. Thanks OP.

"Outdoor use only. One user at a time collision hazard. Replace the enclosure net after one year of use. Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 3 years. Maximum user weight 50 kg. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence garage house overhanging branches laundry lines or electrical wires."
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
krypton wrote: How difficult is it to disassemble one these for winter storage ?
We had a little tikes trampoline similar to that one. For 4 years we took it down (including the frame) and back in the box for storage in he winter. We had no issue at all and it was quite easy. Because we did this it was still in great shape and manage to sell it for about half of what we paid.

We sold it because we upgraded to a 12 foot trampoline... We are on its 3rd season now on this 12 foot (from canadian tire) and we have been taking it apart except the frame for the winter. Again its pretty easy. Just follow the instructions backward. We aren't taking appart the frame because of its size so we just move it out of the way for the winter.

They come with a tool to pull the springs. We ended up buying a second one for really cheap so it speeds up the process.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
2176 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks guys, pulled the trigger on this one.
Jun 5, 2017
165 posts
279 upvotes
I'm tempted. My daughter is turning 2 in May. Anyone wanna sell me on this or turn me away from it? lol
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
pzachary wrote: I'm tempted. My daughter is turning 2 in May. Anyone wanna sell me on this or turn me away from it? lol
Same boat as you. I pulled the trigger but after some research there is a bunch of stuff saying children under 6 should not use one.

"Their bones are still developing, and the pressure they put on themselves when using the trampoline puts them at risk. Rospa (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) says that children below the age of 6 years should not be allowed to use trampolines"

You be the judge.

https://www.gettrampoline.com/trampolin ... #tab-con-2
Jun 5, 2017
165 posts
279 upvotes
dustinsa wrote: Same boat as you. I pulled the trigger but after some research there is a bunch of stuff saying children under 6 should not use one.

"Their bones are still developing, and the pressure they put on themselves when using the trampoline puts them at risk. Rospa (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) says that children below the age of 6 years should not be allowed to use trampolines"

You be the judge.

https://www.gettrampoline.com/trampolin ... #tab-con-2
Thank you kindly. I will pass then but had I ordered like yourself would still use it mindfully.

Still upvoted OP
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
pzachary wrote: Thank you kindly. I will pass then but had I ordered like yourself would still use it mindfully.

Still upvoted OP
Yeah if I'd had seen the info before I ordered I would have passed. But at 2 years of age really I'm just planning on her to roll around on it while supervised. I'm kind of annoyed that The listing says ages 3 to 10 even though everything I've read said under 6 is not advised.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
2176 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
dustinsa wrote: Yeah if I'd had seen the info before I ordered I would have passed. But at 2 years of age really I'm just planning on her to roll around on it while supervised. I'm kind of annoyed that The listing says ages 3 to 10 even though everything I've read said under 6 is not advised.
I guess you can take it to Walmart for a refund. I ordered before it sells out, will decide later what to do. I don't imagine that occasional use will do much harm but what do I know.
Feb 26, 2018
221 posts
255 upvotes
dustinsa wrote: Interesting. Thanks OP.

"Outdoor use only. One user at a time collision hazard. Replace the enclosure net after one year of use. Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 3 years. Maximum user weight 50 kg. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence garage house overhanging branches laundry lines or electrical wires."
I noticed this when I bought my plum trampoline a couple years ago and emailed them to ask about the annual net replacement. I've deleted their reply, but the gist of it was it's just butt coverage legalese. It doesn't need to be replaced each year but if your kid goes through the side of it then it's not their problem since they warned you. Another thing is the net and jump surface are sewn together and cost nearly as much as a whole trampoline. How convenient for them.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1576 upvotes
canada
Ryankay wrote: I noticed this when I bought my plum trampoline a couple years ago and emailed them to ask about the annual net replacement. I've deleted their reply, but the gist of it was it's just butt coverage legalese. It doesn't need to be replaced each year but if your kid goes through the side of it then it's not their problem since they warned you. Another thing is the net and jump surface are sewn together and cost nearly as much as a whole trampoline. How convenient for them.
Ah yeah that makes sense. I was thinking I definitely could maintain that netting for more then a year lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1220 posts
714 upvotes
Sauga
Oos now. Missed it. If anyone in GTA is contemplating about returning it, if be happy to buy it off you. Please PM me.
Nov 17, 2015
82 posts
316 upvotes
Ottawa
Maplecountry wrote: Oos now. Missed it. If anyone in GTA is contemplating about returning it, if be happy to buy it off you. Please PM me.
They tend to go out of stock randomly.
If you check back every few hours, you’ll see it pop back in stock.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2692 posts
1742 upvotes
Home
Congrats to those who jumped in this!
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB