Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Pokemon Sun & Moon Hidden Fates Restock!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 11:23 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2006
1081 posts
171 upvotes
Markham

[Walmart] Pokemon Sun & Moon Hidden Fates Restock!

Sorry guys if you don't think this should be posted under Hot Deals

I've been buying my kids pokemon cards and kinda got into collecting them myself

Hidden Fates have been sold out everywhere and looks like Walmart restocked

It's a hot deal in that you're paying retail and not marked up prices everywhere else

Currently around 190ish boxes each remain of Charizard, Pikachu and Gyarados

Charizard:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/pokemon-su ... 0201776001

Pikachu:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/pokemon-su ... 0201776007

Gyarados:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/pokemon-su ... 0201776004
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1833 posts
1624 upvotes
I'm new to this as my son is interested in this.. but are these rare? Is this something to buy otherwise it'll go out of stock soon?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
fancypantsfloyd wrote: I'm new to this as my son is interested in this.. but are these rare? Is this something to buy otherwise it'll go out of stock soon?
Buy first think later! On behalf of your son I'm sure he'll be happy :D
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $45 300mbps plan

WTS: Keyboards
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2006
1081 posts
171 upvotes
Markham
fancypantsfloyd wrote: I'm new to this as my son is interested in this.. but are these rare? Is this something to buy otherwise it'll go out of stock soon?
This set has a lot of high end cards specifically the shiny charizard/eeveelution cards and youtubers have been hyping these up for investment

I've been looking at card stores to get a few tins to keep but they keep raising the prices past few weeks

i'm no expert in pokemon cards though as i've only been buying the cheap boxes from costco
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2009
1391 posts
498 upvotes
The collectible part of this particular set is that there are shiny variants of cards. I don't recall what the approximate rate it (ie if it is 1 in 10 packs or 20, not sure, you can google and find some approximation probably). The shiny rate I think is fairly rare, maybe on par with full art variants of cards.
Apr 2, 2019
26 posts
12 upvotes
seafish wrote: wow, there were >130 of each set today and all gone within a couple of hours. Is this a hot reseller item or what?
Hidden Fates is a really popular set for Pokemon Collectors due to the presence of the Shiny vault with that shiny Charizard Gx and Shiny Eeveelutions. It is getting reprinted coming late September, if im not mistaken, but ATM most stores are sold out of this set, with some collectors hoarding many of this tins. Hence you see its popularity and even I want one of this!
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213943 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

If they are gonna reprint them, kinda pointless as it will be oversaturate the market with it, making the price drop down... I would love to collect Pokémon cards again, it brings me back memories, but being a completism doesn't help the cause...

Ju Leon...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)