Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Progear 1600 Ultra Strength 800lb Weight Capacity Power Cage -- $349 + $39 shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2020 10:40 am
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1061 posts
806 upvotes
Jordanferras wrote: Did a bit more digging and this seems like a better deal if you're interested in a lat pulldown attachment:

https://www.fitnessavenue.ca/amstaff-tp ... attachment

However the rack/attachment combo is currently on back order. Buying them individually also looks to be slightly more expensive (320 for the rack and 200 for the attachment separate vs $480 for the combo).
Seems like this is the best deal. The lat/row attachment for the Progrear is out of stock in Canada and no idea when it will be back. If the US price is $259 USD, then the CAD price is probably well over $300.
Nov 20, 2017
487 posts
334 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: Seems like this is the best deal. The lat/row attachment for the Progrear is out of stock in Canada and no idea when it will be back. If the US price is $259 USD, then the CAD price is probably well over $300.
It is cheaper for sure.. just not sure how the shipping would be factored into the equation. I bought my fitness reality rack in this thread at a local liquidator brand new for 180+tax. Even with that price I’d still consider buying the brand I posted since that’s how bad I want the cable attachment.

They had the fitness reality benches on for 60% off Walmart MSRP. I went back and they all got bought instantly. I was pissed I never grabbed the bench. The fitness reality bench is really nice looking and you can do sit-ups or decline bench because the leg attachment
Don't go broke saving
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1061 posts
806 upvotes
Jordanferras wrote: It is cheaper for sure.. just not sure how the shipping would be factored into the equation. I bought my fitness reality rack in this thread at a local liquidator brand new for 180+tax. Even with that price I’d still consider buying the brand I posted since that’s how bad I want the cable attachment.

They had the fitness reality benches on for 60% off Walmart MSRP. I went back and they all got bought instantly. I was pissed I never grabbed the bench. The fitness reality bench is really nice looking and you can do sit-ups or decline bench because the leg attachment
I'm coming into this all late. I'll likely be moving back with my folks because why pay for rent if I'm going to be WFH indefinitely - and my folks have a basement! Hope some more fitness deals pop back up so I can squat between work tasks, haha.
Jul 15, 2018
373 posts
352 upvotes
So my rack came yesterday and best buy refunded the price diff to my card. I did not end up paying for shipping, they refunded me 282 from the 677 so my order total came to 395 shipped.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1209 posts
647 upvotes
Ajax
Anyone able to find the lat pulldown attachment in Canada? Haven't opened the cage as yet from Walmart. Debating whether I should keep it or not. Was able to get all of the free weights and Olympic bar and collars. Just wanted the lag pulldown attachment as the last piece!!!
Aug 2, 2013
68 posts
17 upvotes
There are a few from other brands that apparently fit - but I haven't been able to find any in stock. Does anybody know which brands fit? Fitness Reality for sure and I know there are a few others.
Jul 15, 2018
373 posts
352 upvotes
covabwoy wrote: Anyone able to find the lat pulldown attachment in Canada? Haven't opened the cage as yet from Walmart. Debating whether I should keep it or not. Was able to get all of the free weights and Olympic bar and collars. Just wanted the lag pulldown attachment as the last piece!!!
It pops up on amazon under the 810xlt, seller is kind of gouging asking for 500 dollars however
Nov 20, 2017
487 posts
334 upvotes
covabwoy wrote: Anyone able to find the lat pulldown attachment in Canada? Haven't opened the cage as yet from Walmart. Debating whether I should keep it or not. Was able to get all of the free weights and Olympic bar and collars. Just wanted the lag pulldown attachment as the last piece!!!
There was a third party seller on Amazon (not fitness reality) selling 10 units to Canada with prime shipping but they were asking over 500 for the attachment. For that price you can get the cage and lat pull attachment I linked.

Not sure what to tell you as I am in the same boat. I’m not returning my cage since I paid 180 for it at a liquidation place. If I ordered it from Walmart I probably would have returned it to get another brand with the attachment
Don't go broke saving
Jul 27, 2015
1 posts
anyone knows of pin attachments i could buy for this to store weight plates?
Oct 11, 2018
171 posts
109 upvotes
Nubby666 wrote: Let me know, i just sent an email I'm going to be pissed if they pushed the date back 2 months

Edit: damnit apparently they say the date has been pushed back to Nov 30... pisses me off theyre just giving bullshit ship dates while taking your money and charging credit cards as soon as you make the order
Any update? I clicked on the page for the barbell we ordered, it briefly flashed "Order now and will ship by Nov 11". Then went back to the "Ships by Dec 30" default. Very frustrating that they still charged me for the product. They should be charging me when it's shipped out.
Jul 15, 2018
373 posts
352 upvotes
brandonw17 wrote: Any update? I clicked on the page for the barbell we ordered, it briefly flashed "Order now and will ship by Nov 11". Then went back to the "Ships by Dec 30" default. Very frustrating that they still charged me for the product. They should be charging me when it's shipped out.
I know, no update i just basically said its misleading and kind of scummy to keep pushing the date back slowly while taking our money to the customer service rep. I agree it should be charged when shipped.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2004
1714 posts
794 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Why not rogue
That's like crapping in a Honda Civic thread with a:

"Why not Ferrari?"

Real helpful and insightful.
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrow: :arrowl: :arrow: B A
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1083 posts