Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Rain X -40C De-icer Windshield Washer Fluid 4 Pack $9.77

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2020 10:40 am
Jan 14, 2018
31 posts
12 upvotes
None at square one location, stocktrack shows 51, the employees tracker shows 51, but no one know where it is lol
Sep 4, 2018
76 posts
160 upvotes
Thanks. Picked up two boxes at Markville mall location. There were fewer than 10 boxes.
Nov 8, 2006
786 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto
I picked up 2 in Aurora, the self checkout attendant told me to open the box and scan each one.

I told her no. She then proceeded to scan the box itself, which worked....
Oct 27, 2017
672 posts
538 upvotes
marketb wrote: I picked up 2 in Aurora, the self checkout attendant told me to open the box and scan each one.

I told her no. She then proceeded to scan the box itself, which worked....
Worker that was at the washer fluid display mentioned to me as I grabbed a box "Make sure the cashier scans the box and not the individual jugs" Pity so many other stores are so uninformed of their products.
Nov 8, 2006
786 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto
eelw11 wrote: Worker that was at the washer fluid display mentioned to me as I grabbed a box "Make sure the cashier scans the box and not the individual jugs" Pity so many other stores are so uninformed of their products.
I grabbed a box and went on the price check ones, before getting a second box, there was no one around. Its always safe to have extra washer fluid...same as TP.
Nov 15, 2006
550 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up at Newmarket West store. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3686 posts
2513 upvotes
GTA
dealerguy wrote: Also, pls try not to mix this with other washer already present in the car reservoir. It doesn’t mix well with other washer fluids and sometimes turns into gel.

Be on the safe side and let the washer fluid you have run out completely and then fill it.
The thing is you will never "run out" your tank completely. The tubing extends in the tank, enough for some old/summer fluid to stay untouched. I usually siphon everything from the tank using my small fluid pump. I put some distilled water after, flush the nozzles and fill with RainX. Hand soap pump and clear tubing works great for this as well.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3686 posts
2513 upvotes
GTA
guy990 wrote: None at square one location, stocktrack shows 51, the employees tracker shows 51, but no one know where it is lol
Plenty at Heartland - almost full pallet an hour before closing. In the back corner, automotive section.
Dec 23, 2008
167 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver
Just picked up 2 from the Delta Walmart on 72ndThey have a sign stating the price. Tons left
Images
  • 7A4924C1-A4DB-43D5-98D5-BBD86B7035A5.jpeg
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3757 posts
1436 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: Worker that was at the washer fluid display mentioned to me as I grabbed a box "Make sure the cashier scans the box and not the individual jugs" Pity so many other stores are so uninformed of their products.

The box even says it is sold by the case, people need to read lol
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1919 posts
2770 upvotes
guy990 wrote: None at square one location, stocktrack shows 51, the employees tracker shows 51, but no one know where it is lol
Stocktrack could be way off on this one. Workers are cracking open some boxes and they're being sold individually. If scanned per bottle it rings up as a single under different stock. If scanned properly as a case it would correctly reflect a sale on stocktrack.

I picked up 3 cases, and stocktrack showed 3 were sold about 20 minutes later. But there was nowhere near the 90 it says are still there, and the worker said what was on the floor was all they had.
Sep 13, 2012
930 posts
501 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
FWIW Home Depot has -40C Turbo Power @ $2.28 per unit or $9.12 for a case of 4.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
5964 posts
645 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
these are all made by a company called RECOCHEM. They make for Rain-x, Armor All, and a ton of other brands. It's the same coloured fluid crap. Just pick one that has good temperature range.
--