Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Rain X -40C De-icer Windshield Washer Fluid 4 Pack $9.77

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2020 10:40 am
Dec 25, 2006
503 posts
355 upvotes
Winnipeg
tatung wrote: I went there and couldn't find any boxes. Where were they?
Sorry - should've posted that too. They're right beside the exit doors. Basically walk in, turn left immediately at the greeter, just past exit turn left again.
People will believe what they want to believe whether fact or fiction.
'tis most frustrating when they aren't open to see and/or learn which is which.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1894 posts
2746 upvotes
Goonish wrote: So what's the story on this stuff and sensors? I drive a Toyota, am I good?
You drive a Toyota, your windshield will wash the fluid.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1311 posts
326 upvotes
warpdwhim wrote: Sorry - should've posted that too. They're right beside the exit doors. Basically walk in, turn left immediately at the greeter, just past exit turn left again.
Ha thanks. Basically the only place I didn't look since I didn't buy anything.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1261 posts
585 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
The ones I bought were marked something like $14.97 but scanned in at $9.77.
Aug 27, 2014
417 posts
204 upvotes
So does this sort of washer fluid make your windows repel water? Or is it the same as any cheap generic cold-weather windshield washer fluid?
Mar 15, 2019
727 posts
880 upvotes
still have 5 boxes left bought last year
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Nov 4, 2015
989 posts
807 upvotes
Ontario
LuxErus wrote: So does this sort of washer fluid make your windows repel water? Or is it the same as any cheap generic cold-weather windshield washer fluid?
It makes your window repel water.
Aug 28, 2007
441 posts
124 upvotes
In for a box! Thanks OP!
Pallet full still available at Wal-Mart Dartmouth Crossing in NS!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2012 posts
1224 upvotes
YYZ
ruined my sensors. pass
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3848 posts
3601 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
lol all this stuff about sensors is making me second-guess picking one of these up now. I can't even figure out what the hell kind of sensor I have in my car >_>
Dec 1, 2005
751 posts
120 upvotes
Calgary
Goonish wrote: So what's the story on this stuff and sensors? I drive a Toyota, am I good?
I drive a Toyota and have had no problems with RainX. The class action lawsuit doesn't list Toyota. That said, I'm just some guy on the internet, so....
Dec 10, 2003
64 posts
23 upvotes
Just a word again. Be careful. There are two sets of boxes. One for individual selling and one to be sold in boxes. The boxes are listed “do not open to be sold as a box” but the display was all opened and individual. Had to dig under to find a unopened box.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1311 posts
326 upvotes
Finally found them in store today but the sale price is now done since the new flyer broke.
Jan 6, 2019
21 posts
6 upvotes
Thanks OP got 2 cases. Self checkout attendant tried to open the box and scan them individually, but after I explained 3 times it says right on there “this product is sold by the case” she left me alone.