Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Rain X -40C Windshield Washer De Icer 4 pk, or Weatherbeater Wiper Blades $8.88 (Nation wide) Nov 21-27

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 10:44 pm
Dec 15, 2006
870 posts
500 upvotes
Ottawa
mapleleafs92 wrote: Seriously this stuff melts the ice? Whenever I spray the blue normal stuff it just insta freezes and makes driving a nightmare.
Yep. Did it last week.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2528 posts
9188 upvotes
luckydragon8 wrote: Why has this been moved to Expired? Plenty of Rain-X boxes at the Campbell River supercenter. Just picked one up minutes ago
I asked the same question to the moderators. Because one reader was crying and whining and he said stock was sold out. Some people are just really amazing. Squeaky well gets the grease I guess.
Sep 15, 2012
708 posts
157 upvotes
bv
mapleleafs92 wrote: Seriously this stuff melts the ice? Whenever I spray the blue normal stuff it just insta freezes and makes driving a nightmare.
My X3 has heated sprayers I could use water and it would melt it Upside-down Face
Aug 17, 2019
6 posts
2 upvotes
I bough a bottle in Walmart and this fluid ruined my fluid level sensor. Here is the list of affected cars with the same sensor:
5152029AB.png

P.S. This fluid looks like a dirty scam. It's not compatible with US cars and there are no labels "can damage your sensor" as well.
Nov 4, 2010
183 posts
149 upvotes
Canada
lago5097 wrote: I bough a bottle in Walmart and this fluid ruined my sensor. Here is the list of affected cars with the same sensor:
5152029AB.png

P.S. This fluid looks like a dirty scam. It's not compatible with US cars and there are no labels "can damage your sensor" as well.
Is it possible you can post the link to this, I would like to know more about these findings/reportings
Aug 17, 2019
6 posts
2 upvotes
phaldaz wrote: Is it possible you can post the link to this, I would like to know more about these findings/reportings
The short answer is here. Exactly same story, it required only 2 days to cause the problem. The list of cars above is not complete, I'm afraid that most (if not all) electric fluid sensors can be affected by this windshield washer.