Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Rain X -40C Windshield Washer De Icer 4 pk, or Weatherbeater Wiper Blades $8.88 (Nation wide) Nov 21-27

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 10:44 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1564 posts
682 upvotes
Laval
Get Aquapel and apply...use regular -40 windshield washer liquid...no stress in fear of sensor mulfunctioning

Aquapel last 6 months...under 10$ on ebay (shipping included)
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1847 posts
1338 upvotes
Toronto
derrickrose wrote: Will they install the wiper blades?
Idk what kinda car you have but it usually takes like 2 minute to swap wiper blades in the last 3 cars I've owned
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
32111 posts
17966 upvotes
Ottawa
BengaliPrince wrote: Idk what kinda car you have but it usually takes like 2 minute to swap wiper blades in the last 3 cars I've owned
2mins the 2nd time around, as the first time can take hours and that's with several "experts" trying to help.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
32111 posts
17966 upvotes
Ottawa
mtlmonk wrote: Get Aquapel and apply...use regular -40 windshield washer liquid...no stress in fear of sensor mulfunctioning

Aquapel doesn't help to melt frost build up...for the lazy drivers who doesn't want to scrape.
Feb 28, 2008
949 posts
383 upvotes
Canada
tdotojnf wrote: Any reviews on the wiper blades? How do they compare to the ones sold at Costco? Thanks!
cyphon21 wrote: Interested to know this as well.
The Costco ones have a plastic cover over all the metal frame so it may be a bit better in preventing ice frozen frames.

Haven't found anything that lasts longer than 2 winters though.
Feb 1, 2018
17 posts
9 upvotes
Doesn't appear in the flyer for the GVA. or if it does then I'm not seeing it and I've looked multiple times.
Sep 22, 2010
255 posts
103 upvotes
Milton
mtlmonk wrote: Get Aquapel and apply...use regular -40 windshield washer liquid...no stress in fear of sensor mulfunctioning

Never tried this product before and now that I looked at it seems quite interesting. From your personal experience does it work good? Im buying 6 of them to try out i figured for 2 bucks each cant go wrong i suppose
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4921 posts
1456 upvotes
Vancouver
KC29 wrote: Never tried this product before and now that I looked at it seems quite interesting. From your personal experience does it work good? Im buying 6 of them to try out i figured for 2 bucks each cant go wrong i suppose

i heard those ones on ebay (China) are fake and could ruin your wipers
Last edited by hesp on Nov 18th, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1564 posts
682 upvotes
Laval
Buying from a seller in QC and feedback seems legit
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1564 posts
682 upvotes
Laval
KC29 wrote: Never tried this product before and now that I looked at it seems quite interesting. From your personal experience does it work good? Im buying 6 of them to try out i figured for 2 bucks each cant go wrong i suppose
Aquapel helps with water / ice beading on the windshield...so in theory...easier to wipe away snow / ice...application is super easy amd should last the season.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1564 posts
682 upvotes
Laval
At 2$ a piece...seller in China...then there is a possibility it is fake

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)