Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Rain X De-icer windshield washer 4 pack - $7.98

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2021 6:40 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2724 posts
2297 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Apologies - what should I show the cashier/manager at Can Tire in order to price match?

And I'm looking for which version of the box?

Thank you for the assistance RFDers.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1532 posts
939 upvotes
Scarborough
100Pacer wrote: Apologies - what should I show the cashier/manager at Can Tire in order to price match?

And I'm looking for which version of the box?

Thank you for the assistance RFDers.
It should be the exact 4 box. What I found out was that the employees opened the box so they are having the jugs n the shelves. I had to talk with a manager to have the price match. Careful because in my car he said it's a Black Friday sale. I had to argue with him to get the PM.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2724 posts
2297 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
iioonneell wrote: It should be the exact 4 box. What I found out was that the employees opened the box so they are having the jugs n the shelves. I had to talk with a manager to have the price match. Careful because in my car he said it's a Black Friday sale. I had to argue with him to get the PM.
Appreciate the info.

Was able to have one CT store price match the white boxes @ $7.98/case and another CT automotive centre price match both the white and generic boxes @ $7.98/case.

Also managed to get the generic boxes at Walmart @ $4.36/case.
Mar 23, 2015
537 posts
232 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Looks like not available in Quebec ! Anyone in Montreal area was able to find it at local WM.

Thanks
Dec 8, 2013
248 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
blackCold wrote: Looks like not available in Quebec ! Anyone in Montreal area was able to find it at local WM.

Thanks
Someone call the cops, we've got a necrophilic
Jul 23, 2018
901 posts
388 upvotes
What’s the better one to buy? Blue or yellow? I.e., is more methanol better or worse?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
OongaLoonga wrote: What’s the better one to buy? Blue or yellow? I.e., is more methanol better or worse?
What year is it??
😱
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1033 posts
391 upvotes
ZeppelinDude93 wrote: Can confirm the Walmart on Centennial Parkway in Hamilton and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga are both sold out. Still at least 10 at Square One if anyone has the patience to get in there and get them
Erin Mills TC or South Common Walmart? Went to 2 walmarts that should've had 10+ stock and couldn't find the 'white box' on the floor and floor associates were pretty useless. Erin Mills TC supposed to have 100+ in stock. If I go there and they cant 'find it' im gonna have a bad day.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
fox155 wrote: Erin Mills TC or South Common Walmart? Went to 2 walmarts that should've had 10+ stock and couldn't find the 'white box' on the floor and floor associates were pretty useless. Erin Mills TC supposed to have 100+ in stock. If I go there and they cant 'find it' im gonna have a bad day.
You're replying to a year(s) old post.
😱
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
b0ne wrote: You're replying to a year(s) old post.
Just over 3 years. lol
No politics in sigs - mods
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1033 posts
391 upvotes
b0ne wrote: You're replying to a year(s) old post.
Chewfam wrote: Just over 3 years. lol
oh wow didnt notice. last reply before me was 2 days earlier so I figured this was a recent thread....