Apr 16, 2007
91 posts
88 upvotes

[Walmart] RCA 65in QLED (RTRQ6522) - 638$ shipped

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/rca-65-4k- ... 0201928268

Good reviews on various forums.
Owners compared favorably to TCL and Hisense : Recent AVSForum discussion

Panel probably made by Hisense or TCL.

I couldn’t find any bad reviews (except for the cracked screens which mean nothing but careless delivery...).

I don’t expect the same quality as a 1200$ Samsung so this should be a pretty good replacement for my 15 years old 52in LCD Winking Face
7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1259 posts
1390 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Wasn't the 75in non-QLED, $650 on Black Friday and Boxing Week. I've heard the 75" is crap quality, but this wouldn't be a good price at all.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2001
1860 posts
61 upvotes
Sudbury
If this means anything to anyone, you are partially buying Canadian if you buy an RCA. RCA is licensed by Curtis International, a Canadian Company but probably made in China.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3488 posts
214 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
Went through their warranty procedure and I would never buy another RCA product or products from Curtis. Instead of fixing a product the want you to destroy it and throw in the landfill. I asked them am I getting a cheque or replacement and they couldn’t even tell me that ahead of time.

Never again, not even if it’s free.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1259 posts
1390 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Jeff146 wrote: Went through their warranty procedure and I would never buy another RCA product or products from Curtis. Instead of fixing a product the want you to destroy it and throw in the landfill. I asked them am I getting a cheque or replacement and they couldn’t even tell me that ahead of time.

Never again, not even if it’s free.
Is it true that you have to ship the TV to them, or do they send a tech over? Shipping a TV if you have to pay outta your pocket is not feasible.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!