Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

*RED HOT* Blentec Twist Jar YYMV $25

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2018 11:22 am
Aug 7, 2001
703 posts
180 upvotes
Thanks OP for the find!

I just went to the Surrey West Walmart on 88th Ave. They had two on the shelf but one of them didn't have the twister lid either. I took the one with the complete package.

The boxes both look pretty beat up and look like customer returns. I didn't ask anyone if there were any more left so you can try calling customer service. (I tried but no one picked up the phone so I went in myself.)

FYI, the SKU you need to ask the customer service reps to search is 85199200099. (Omit the last digit "4" on the UPC on the box as this is not actually used for inventory purposes.)
Aug 12, 2009
94 posts
22 upvotes
lol,

i got there right after you.

any chance you or anyone else can post the receipt?

im trying to find a store that has one.
Jul 12, 2007
574 posts
212 upvotes
Ottawa / Gatineau
Gatineau location:
Maloney, 1 on the floor still scanning at 100$
La Gappe, 4-5 on the floor scanning at 25$
Aug 7, 2001
703 posts
180 upvotes
I already posted the item number, but here it is again:

Good luck!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5381 posts
5000 upvotes
Toronto
A deal is only a deal if you need the item and were going to buy it regardless. I'm doing my best to not be pulled into the RFD Vortex of buying something I didn't think about buying before, just because it happens to be discounted.

I've got a Blendtec with 2 jars (bundle from Costco a few years back) and while the jar for $25 would be nice, I certainly don't need it and it just ends up taking up more space in my house and ultimately in a landfill.

Nobody needs this badly enough to spend more than 10 minutes trying to get it. If I walked by it on a shelf I might buy it, but I wouldn't run around looking for one.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4282 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Check walmart.ca first. If it says "not sold in this store" then this store won't have any info for this item.
If it's "out of stock" then the clerk can check stock level at other stores.
604ray wrote: Tried calling Vancouver Grandview location, they couldn't even find the SKU OP provided in the system, no luck
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4282 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Thanks, OP.

I already requested Blendtec to send me the lid. I don't mind waiting for another 7-10 days :D
meatwagon wrote: are you in the lowermainland? if so you can have my extra one.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1130 posts
513 upvotes
meatwagon wrote: are you in the lowermainland? if so you can have my extra one.
Depending on where you are in GVR, I am interested in buying it from you, please let me know. Thanks!
Apr 7, 2015
835 posts
853 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I was driving the 2.5 hours to Prince George anyways to get 25 boxes of President's Choice sliders for next to free anyways, so I picked up a couple of these while I was there.

I serve people drinks in my Twister jar, so I was hoping to grab 3 more for a total of 4, but an employee showed me on their scanner that those were the last 2. Oh well.
Jul 25, 2016
127 posts
30 upvotes
x-batman wrote: They lied to you. Their system is real time, they were just to lazy to check to see if they had it in lock up in the back.
Wow that really sucks if that were true. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
torontotim wrote: A deal is only a deal if you need the item and were going to buy it regardless. I'm doing my best to not be pulled into the RFD Vortex of buying something I didn't think about buying before, just because it happens to be discounted.

I've got a Blendtec with 2 jars (bundle from Costco a few years back) and while the jar for $25 would be nice, I certainly don't need it and it just ends up taking up more space in my house and ultimately in a landfill.

Nobody needs this badly enough to spend more than 10 minutes trying to get it. If I walked by it on a shelf I might buy it, but I wouldn't run around looking for one.
Well..if you are going to be all logical and stuff , I don’t know if we can play with you anymore . Lol
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2442 posts
1043 upvotes
micronta wrote: Depending on where you are in GVR, I am interested in buying it from you, please let me know. Thanks!
I'm interested too and will pay you extra if someone has an extra one in GVRD
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
torontotim wrote: A deal is only a deal if you need the item and were going to buy it regardless. I'm doing my best to not be pulled into the RFD Vortex of buying something I didn't think about buying before, just because it happens to be discounted.

Usually when I deem a sale to be not worthy, the said item in my home will break and be out of warranty so I'd have to get one at original price 2 days later. It's the rfd curse!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5381 posts
5000 upvotes
Toronto
queenofhearts wrote: Well..if you are going to be all logical and stuff , I don’t know if we can play with you anymore . Lol
I know I know - I'm a total impulse buyer for things I don't need based on RFD posts.

Just trying to reign it in a bit in an effort to reduce the pile of things I own and convince myself not to run around the city looking for a $25 plastic jar ;)
Oct 7, 2007
109 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My current blender that uses blendtec jar is leaking. Was looking around 3 stores and couldnt find any left. Took snapshots of different stores. Walmart.ca is showing limited stock with $25 but online its showing $169.98
I guess its really YMMV.
Images
  • IMG_2548.JPG
  • IMG_2550.JPG
  • IMG_2553.PNG
Mar 9, 2018
38 posts
38 upvotes
Checked several stores in Scarborough that showed limited stock but no luck. One of the employees checked the system and told me it's completely out of stock already. Got fooled by their website and wasted so much time lol.
Mar 15, 2005
869 posts
819 upvotes
aznduk wrote: My current blender that uses blendtec jar is leaking.
contact blendtec, thier customer service is top notch, they should send you a new one provided you purchased your blender within the last 8 years.