Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Royal Purple Full Synthetic $19/4.73L [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 8:12 pm
Dec 25, 2007
393 posts
253 upvotes
CALGARY
divx wrote: is there kirkland brand oil filters or just use any synthetic oil filter?
Should use a Fram Tough Guard filter if your application was on sale at WM as well. Fram gets tons of shade, but their TG/XG Series filters are well regarded. They have a nice filter media and good efficiency
Dec 17, 2014
36 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, ON
5W-20. 4 in stock at Walmart - Brampton (N) Supercentre
50 Quarry Edge Drive Brampton, ON
at this moment
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the eyes do not see, heart never grieves for!
Jan 31, 2020
185 posts
330 upvotes
jaypreet wrote: 5W-20. 4 in stock at Walmart - Brampton (N) Supercentre
50 Quarry Edge Drive Brampton, ON
at this moment
0W-20 is such a b*tch to find. Wasted gas driving out to a few Walmart's which had it in stock per stocktrack but there was not a trace.

In one instance, there were supposed to be 10 in stock and the Walmart employee even checked the back to no avail.

If anyone sees it at this price please message me. Thx.
"I go for the jugular" - Kobe Bryant
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2006
14464 posts
7394 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
MAMBAMENTALITY wrote: 0W-20 is such a b*tch to find. Wasted gas driving out to a few Walmart's which had it in stock per stocktrack but there was not a trace.

In one instance, there were supposed to be 10 in stock and the Walmart employee even checked the back to no avail.

If anyone sees it at this price please message me. Thx.
I've found tnat some Walmarts quickly move their clearance products to a clearance section (normally within the same department area but away from the regular priced stuff). I was looking for some Fram TG filters at one store (showed 6 in stock but had none on the shelf) and found a bottle of 0w-20 sitting in their clearance section along with some battery chargers and other stuff.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5238 posts
3134 upvotes
M-Arkham
if I didn't already stocked up on the penzoil plat 0w-20, I would love to get my hand on some royal purp just for crap n giggle
2x Zoomer $36 for 5GB , 800min Can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
Apr 9, 2019
28 posts
23 upvotes
Royal Purple 5W20
Here are the results from a fresh sample of 5w20. The quart bottle was shaken for 15mins before a sample was taken for best representation. I was expecting a higher VI number. Enjoy!