Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Royal Sovereign Oscillating Ceramic Heater $18 (Reg. $44.97) BACK IN STOCK

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 11:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1908 posts
5294 upvotes

[Walmart] Royal Sovereign Oscillating Ceramic Heater $18 (Reg. $44.97) BACK IN STOCK

They have sold out the last 4 times.

Royal Sovereign Oscillating Ceramic Heater $18 (Reg. $44.97)
21 replies
Penalty Box
Apr 18, 2013
3088 posts
1309 upvotes
Canada
Do these use lots of electricity?
Sep 2, 2005
695 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
gbill2004 wrote: Do these use lots of electricity?
2 Heat Settings : 750W / 1500W

approximatly 31 cents / hour @ 20.8cents (on-peak) at its highest setting for ontario.
Jul 10, 2018
48 posts
54 upvotes
2016YamR6 wrote: Must be people cancelling their orders after reading all the crappy reviews on this..

https://www.amazon.ca/Royal-Sovereign-P ... eature_div
Lol I love the reviews can you honestly trust them when they say the turn buttons are hard to understand. There needs to be some expectation of competency.

I have used this in the past and loved it. It heated up my room to the point that my parents walked in and said it felt like a sauna.

Yes it'll raise the cost of electricity, but it's a electric heater so of course it's not meant to run 24/7 either and as per hydro you should be running in off-peak hours to save the cost of electricity.

Anyways most people won't go online to review something that is amazing. i know I don't. If there is a issue people will be the first to complain to the world.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1559 posts
897 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks got to use hidden in my work cubicle. Heat here sucks. Going to plug this in without the fan for silent warmth :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1908 posts
5294 upvotes
For anyone ordering 1 or 2 and they want it shipped for free, place a grocery order over $50 for pick up like tomorrow or later in the week. Add the heater to the order and you can cancel the grocery order and the heater will ship for free. Trick I learned from @seafish.
Nov 21, 2019
27 posts
18 upvotes
Its a decent heater. Compared to the other one i have though its a 1/10.. doesnt really have a huge flow of hot air. but in a room it should be fine
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5763 posts
2549 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
hill15 wrote: For anyone ordering 1 or 2 and they want it shipped for free, place a grocery order over $50 for pick up like tomorrow or later in the week. Add the heater to the order and you can cancel the grocery order and the heater will ship for free. Trick I learned from @seafish.
Genius
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Feb 7, 2020
132 posts
85 upvotes
I bought two for the office. One was good. Other one had clicky sounds and had a burnt smell, just recycled it due to safety. I didnt even bother for a refund. Quality control is poor.
“You'd be surprised how expensive it costs to look this cheap.”
― Steven Tyler
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1559 posts
897 upvotes
Ottawa
3zKing wrote: Its a decent heater. Compared to the other one i have though its a 1/10.. doesnt really have a huge flow of hot air. but in a room it should be fine
Can you use it without the fan? Just looking for close radiating heat
Feb 7, 2020
132 posts
85 upvotes
chriscabob wrote: Can you use it without the fan? Just looking for close radiating heat
It will melt without a fan. What you need is an oil heater or similar like that radiation dish.
― Steven Tyler
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1559 posts
897 upvotes
Ottawa
Jimclark wrote: It will melt without a fan. What you need is an oil heater or similar like that radiation dish.
Is it at least quiet then?
Nov 21, 2019
27 posts
18 upvotes
chriscabob wrote: Is it at least quiet then?
Yes it is quite, and this one would be perfect for you because my whole complaint about it was because it felt like no fan was pushing the air...haha
Feb 7, 2020
132 posts
85 upvotes
Yup, I agree. It is pretty quiet. But, if you want silent...
― Steven Tyler