Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Safety 1st Safet 1st IH3400300 Ready! Growing Baby Nursery Kit $10

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2022 6:41 am
7 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1705 posts
1792 upvotes
We bought a lot of this separately. This is a solid deal, thanks op.
Nov 23, 2009
462 posts
149 upvotes
Thanks for the deal. Seems they add a 5$ order handling fee for an in-store pickup since the order is under 25$. Also only available in a week, no stock in stores it seems.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
Sorry but most of the stuff in here is crap. I would suggest determining what you will actually need and buy good versions of those items.

I recommend the Friday baby nose sucker as well as the oogie bear nose cleaner. Any pair of small nail clippers will do although you might want to start with the scissors version if you are scared of cutting their little fingers.

The simple Vicks and Braun thermometers work. They will tell you rectal is the most accurate but it isn't necessary for most situations.

Frida baby also has a soft brush for combing baby's hair. Use the comb when their scalp isn't as fragile if you'd like.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Sep 30, 2008
852 posts
552 upvotes
Edmonton
Bought this for our newborn - boogie sucker works okay, thermometer is a bit flimsy and the nail clippers might work but they’re still huge for tiny fingers and it’s hard to see so scissors would be a better choice. Can’t really brush the fuzz yet but the mini hairbrushes seem okay.
Mar 2, 2015
563 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal, QC
You’re probably better off cutting what you need individually from a better brand like frida baby.
Above all, the nail clipper is a recipe for disaster. Highly recommend an electric file. Something like this.

bblüv - Trimö - Electric Nail Trimmer/File for Babies and Toddlers (0 to 12 months+)
https://www.amazon.ca/bblüv-Electric-Tr ... LYKGDE1HDU

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)