Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Samsung 65" QLED 4K UHD SMART TV, QN65Q60TAFXZC -YMMV - $799

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2020 9:21 am
May 10, 2017
25 posts
20 upvotes
Looks like mywalmart app is no more working Any alternative apps to check the price with mobiles? Thanks
Jul 10, 2008
129 posts
103 upvotes
so it's out of stock at the store where they have it for $799...

what happens if i buy the TV from another store for $1499 and then return it to the store where they have it for $799... then re-buy it ...? LOL would they sell it for $799?

(i won't actually do it.. just curious if it's doable)
Apr 7, 2015
68 posts
47 upvotes
Canada
bryanparking wrote: so it's out of stock at the store where they have it for $799...

what happens if i buy the TV from another store for $1499 and then return it to the store where they have it for $799... then re-buy it ...? LOL would they sell it for $799?

(i won't actually do it.. just curious if it's doable)
Should work, that's what I did. See post above :). Its also in their policy to price adjust items from Walmart. See link below. "If the price of a product drops after I buy it, can I get a refund for the difference?" TV isnt marked as Clearance :)

https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products ... %20days%20(with%20receipt,the%20price%20for%20the%20customer.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13102 upvotes
Q60 is never worth the $1400 price tag being edge lit. But at $800, that's decent if you care about brand name over performance.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2015
5405 posts
5751 upvotes
Distance: 50 Metres
Xtrema wrote: Q60 is never worth the $1400 price tag being edge lit. But at $800, that's decent if you care about brand name over performance.
I got this one and the hisense q8g as well for $1000 and i can tell you the q6t is holding up on its own just fine with the dual led backlit. Deep blacks, no banding, dirty screen, or motion issues (like the hisense) and wide color gamut and very bright as well (tcl series 5 is half the brightness in comparison).

Plus output audio to bluetooth natively is a big plus.
To the moon
Jul 10, 2008
129 posts
103 upvotes
minhduo wrote: Should work, that's what I did. See post above :). Its also in their policy to price adjust items from Walmart. See link below. "If the price of a product drops after I buy it, can I get a refund for the difference?" TV isnt marked as Clearance :)

https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/products ... %20days%20(with%20receipt,the%20price%20for%20the%20customer.
you giving me hope =p i might do it
Aug 30, 2013
824 posts
999 upvotes
minhduo wrote: Bought mine at another store and went to go price adjusted at Kenaston :D
Great to see that worked.
Aug 4, 2020
71 posts
55 upvotes
Hamilton, On
Is the my walmart app down for everyone else?

I want to check individual store prices. If this was discused in another thread can you link me? Always appreciated, thank you
Buy Bitcoin and Litecoin

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)