Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] SanDisk Ultra 128 GB 80 MB/s microSDXC Memory Card ...$19.98

Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4143 posts
1072 upvotes
Charlottetown
kevinc999 wrote: Nvedia Shield has a SD slot?
Nvidia Shield TV (the tube shaped one) does, not the Pro from what i understand.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6341 posts
2575 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Thanks ordered 2 for our switch and switch lite with my grocery pickup (that I won't be canceling because I was planing to pickup tomorrow morning anyway)

:)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7579 posts
3835 upvotes
Alberta
You don't want one anyways, these cards have a super slow write speed. That's why they never advertise it on the package.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17616 posts
4954 upvotes
jackrabbit000 wrote: You don't want one anyways, these cards have a super slow write speed. That's why they never advertise it on the package.
Again, I am using these for 1080p and 720p media playback as well as apps on an Nvidia Shield and my Samsung Tizen 4K TV. Took about an hour to transfer 100+ GB from my older, smaller size cards to this one. Still, better transfer rate than the Kingston Datatraveller 50 I was given recently which had a transfer rate of under 10 MB/sec. Terribad reviews for those devices which are supposed to be able to transfer data at USB 3.1 and 3.0 speeds...
Nov 21, 2017
851 posts
476 upvotes
Surrey BC
There's some ridiculous 5 dollar "other handling fee" even if i select pickup in store option on checkout. Wtf how does one get rid of that.
Nov 28, 2014
100 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto, ON
EnthusedLemur wrote: Just purchased using grocery cancel method, thanks OP!
Site wont let me cancel grocery items... i waited to cancel grocery though until card shipped. should i have cancelled right away?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4167 posts
7339 upvotes
Ottawa
pewpewpew wrote: Site wont let me cancel grocery items... i waited to cancel grocery though until card shipped. should i have cancelled right away?
It's OK to cancel right away, you don't need to wait before it shipped.
For shipping orders there's a 30 minutes window when you can cancel order online. Previously grocery pickup orders you could cancel any time. Did you go to "View all items in order details" page? There should be a link to cancel.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4209 posts
5404 upvotes
Vancouver
Very slow and outdated...
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Nov 3, 2019
28 posts
27 upvotes
Ordered yesterday and received today in the mail. Shipped from Guelph, ON. This is the card I received in case anyone wants to know the exact card they will receive. Class 10 card that claims speeds of up to 100 mb/s
Images
  • 5E5FAFDD-E5E3-496B-876A-245EE759E29C.jpeg
Oct 18, 2010
213 posts
173 upvotes
rvdnsx wrote: Ordered yesterday and received today in the mail. Shipped from Guelph, ON. This is the card I received in case anyone wants to know the exact card they will receive. Class 10 card that claims speeds of up to 100 mb/s
That's better than what's advertised.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17616 posts
4954 upvotes
rvdnsx wrote: Ordered yesterday and received today in the mail. Shipped from Guelph, ON. This is the card I received in case anyone wants to know the exact card they will receive. Class 10 card that claims speeds of up to 100 mb/s
Check the card product number above the bar code on the back. Mine says SDSQUNC-128G-CW6MA. On the front mine says up to 80 MB/s 533X. Anything else means they substituted the card...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6448 posts
2506 upvotes
Damn, if I get that instead of what was advertised, I would be ecstatic.
Nov 28, 2014
100 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto, ON
seafish wrote: It's OK to cancel right away, you don't need to wait before it shipped.
For shipping orders there's a 30 minutes window when you can cancel order online. Previously grocery pickup orders you could cancel any time. Did you go to "View all items in order details" page? There should be a link to cancel.
I did cancel but got an email saying it couldn't be cancelled. Surprisingly I went back and requested the order be cancelled again and it was immediately cancelled Winking Face. Thanks for help.
Jul 14, 2019
26 posts
9 upvotes
I was looking for a Micro SD Card for my drone which records 4k should I go for this one or its not good for 4K?