Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] SanDisk Ultra 128 GB 80 MB/s microSDXC Memory Card ...$19.98

Aug 28, 2014
378 posts
484 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
misterlamed wrote: So no go for GoPro?
If you intend to record in 1080p and below, it should be fine.
If you want to record 4k, 4k60 and above you should get a fast card.
V ratings are for Video recording. I record 4k video on my phone, so I went v30 with Sandisk Extreme
Oct 24, 2003
912 posts
338 upvotes
North York
If these are the newer batch of SanDisk Ultras with "A1" designation on the cards (like the ones that Costco sells), they are surprisingly decent. The benchmark I made on the Costco version was 94 read and 68 write. Pretty sure if you get the A1 version like the photo uploaded in a previous post with the 100MB/s label, you'd get pretty decent speeds.

I wouldn't trust Amazon reviews since a few of them might have been for the notorious fake SD cards.
Images
  • Sandisk Ultra 128GB A1 - CrystalMark.png
Jan 31, 2008
611 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
rvdnsx wrote: Ordered yesterday and received today in the mail. Shipped from Guelph, ON. This is the card I received in case anyone wants to know the exact card they will receive. Class 10 card that claims speeds of up to 100 mb/s
Think I got the same yesterday...

I’ll check later and confirm!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
8942 posts
1269 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Class 10 or A1?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17714 posts
4993 upvotes
lilpoorpk wrote: Both... class 10
A1
Interesting that the new cards with the same product number are rated higher than the old batch which is on the shelves. Mine shipped from Etobicoke yesterday, so hopefully I also get the same cards...

But the stocktrack software seems to be a bit goofy sometimes. I checked for a pair of shoes that I buy each year (yes, I wear them out that fast) and the software said no stock in any of the 3 stores in Thunder Bay. Went to one of the more distant stores and there was an entire shelf full. Sometimes, you just have to go look. But if it wasn't for me having to look for the cards, I would not be wearing my new shoes, so thanks once again to the OP...
Feb 29, 2016
128 posts
55 upvotes
Will it be good for 2.7k recording on Mavic Mini drone?
Nov 24, 2018
84 posts
34 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Its the same SKU, therefore my local walmart PM the online price.

All the spec were the same, ultra 80MB/s.
===========
Zoomer 22.5$ unlimited calls/ text + Fido 5$ 4GB; Dual sim P30 Lite.
On Waitlist for QC coverage for Freedom mobile 99$/yr.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4231 posts
5462 upvotes
Vancouver
BassHole wrote: I was looking for a Micro SD Card for my drone which records 4k should I go for this one or its not good for 4K?
Absolutely not.

If you already invested in drone, please look for something marked "U3" or "V30" at the minimum

SanDisk Extreme Pros would be a great option...
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Jul 14, 2019
26 posts
9 upvotes
Thank you for your reply Mate. It makes sense to go for a good Mem Card. I just saw a youtube review aboutNetac 128gb It performed really really well. 128GB For 25 Bucks, Not bad. Read-write speed almost the same as Samsung EVO
Jul 14, 2019
26 posts
9 upvotes
It will depend of the type of Dashcam. Different cams support different capacities of mem cards.