Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Sanyo 43” 1080p LED Roku Smart TV 79$ - BACK IN STOCK

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2020 4:24 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18475 posts
5314 upvotes
Decided against buying it for a couple of reasons. One, I still have a perfectly good 720p RCA sitting in my back room waiting for someone to give it to. Two, I have a 40" Element TV I got from Target before they went under. Didn't think it would last this long but it works great...for what it is. Three, my 40" Samsung 4K has spoiled me for that format, So I would not be looking at 1080p sets again I think...

Was a steal of a price on this unit though. Maybe the same thing will happen on Boxing Day. Let's hope it's not too cold to stand in line then, eh?
Dec 18, 2014
164 posts
121 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
when turned off I realized that this TV is making a weird buzzing noise when I get close to it, so I just plugged it in a smart switch that I'll turn off whenever I turn off the TV. Anyone else has this weird buzzing sound with the tv off? (it does it sometimes, not everytime it's off it's super weird)
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13937 posts
3242 upvotes
Anyone open the box n start using the tv yet? How’s it
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Nov 15, 2018
34 posts
40 upvotes
The tv OOB looks great, i already use a roku tv so setting up was very smooth. The picture quality ofcourse will not be similar to a 4k but its decent considering the price we paid. overall a great buy i must say, unsure though of how long it's gonna last.
Oct 9, 2010
161 posts
67 upvotes
Edmonton
Warranty helps, and bought from Walmart.
Nov 21, 2009
809 posts
225 upvotes
Calgary
lanka780 wrote: Warranty helps, and bought from Walmart.
walmart doesn't have any additional warranties like costco, though? warranty will be a year?
Oct 9, 2010
161 posts
67 upvotes
Edmonton
Even a year for a $90 tv is better than buying something from Kijiji I think.
May 31, 2008
88 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
SDMftw wrote: when turned off I realized that this TV is making a weird buzzing noise when I get close to it, so I just plugged it in a smart switch that I'll turn off whenever I turn off the TV. Anyone else has this weird buzzing sound with the tv off? (it does it sometimes, not everytime it's off it's super weird)
I hear the exact same thing when mine is turned off. I called Sanyo customer service they had me submit photos of the tv, serial number and copy of receipt. Now just waiting to hear back from them.
Mar 25, 2006
667 posts
394 upvotes
Scythe89 wrote: Anyone from BC get their TV yet?
Yup, got mine on Saturday (Loomis). Surprised they work on Saturdays.
May 1, 2007
314 posts
95 upvotes
Richmond
Thanks! Mine is out for delivery today. My status was previously stuck at "Arrived at Terminal ETOBICOKE" for 7 days.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2620 posts
320 upvotes
Toronto
Delivered. Opened and tried it out. The roku features work well but one significant issue. There are two dark spots on the screen which look to be pressure spots from behind the panel. Not sure how to address.
Nov 21, 2009
809 posts
225 upvotes
Calgary
lpsaad wrote: Delivered. Opened and tried it out. The roku features work well but one significant issue. There are two dark spots on the screen which look to be pressure spots from behind the panel. Not sure how to address.
I see the same but not too noticeable in all four corners of the screen

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)