Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Shark Ion Robot RV700 Vacuum $49 IN-STORE ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2020 7:14 pm
Mar 26, 2018
33 posts
125 upvotes
Montreal

[Walmart] Shark Ion Robot RV700 Vacuum $49 IN-STORE ONLY

Shark Ion Robot ™ RV700 Vacuum

I know that is an old model but for 50$ i think is a pretty good deal Smiling Face With Open Mouth With 1 year of warranty.

I find one in QC Saint-Bruno. Use Storetrack with this UPC 62235655358 to find one near you.
or use this link to stocktrack

Description:

The Shark ION™ Robot features Auto-Sense™Navigation, a Multi-surface brushroll, and two side brushes—everything you need to automatically clean dust, dirt, large debris, and pet hair on carpets, floors, edges, and corners.
•The Shark ION™ Robot brings the ease of automatic cleaning to everyday upkeep
•Powered by Auto-Sense™ Navigation, the robot vacuum assesses their surroundings on all floors and carpets, adapts to obstacles, and avoids ledges
•Multi-surface brushroll removes hair, dust, and dander to prevent everyday buildup
•Dual side brushes effectively remove dust and debris in hard-to-reach areas like edges, corners, and under furniture
•An easy-to-use remote allows you to set a recurring cleaning schedule and control your robot from the comfort of your couch
•The long-lasting lithium-ion battery provides the runtime your robot needs to complete its cleaning job
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 22nd, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
184 replies
Jan 20, 2019
316 posts
569 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Not sure why downvotes.. but for $50 just leave it cleaning garage..
Mar 26, 2018
33 posts
125 upvotes
Montreal
sum321 wrote: Not sure why downvotes.. but for $50 just leave it cleaning garage..
Hahaha good think to know for the garage Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29323 posts
10707 upvotes
Hamilton
Damn. Good price
hated on but respected.
Aug 4, 2020
71 posts
55 upvotes
Hamilton, On
I got one this afternoon. Waterdown and Square one show stock but staff say they are sold out.

Didn't check dixie
Buy Bitcoin and Litecoin
Aug 4, 2020
71 posts
55 upvotes
Hamilton, On
Waterdown now shows out of stock. Was showing 4 when I was there. Staff "looked" twice in the back and found one but now shows as sold out just a couple hours later.

That waterdown staff be sneaky.
Buy Bitcoin and Litecoin
Jan 3, 2017
55 posts
23 upvotes
The stock in Dixie is gone, 2 guys looted the last 6 lol
Sep 16, 2017
278 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
Yes. Wal mart staff are sneaky. Just went and told sold out but stock showed 7. Not sure if true.
Dec 12, 2018
123 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I was able to grab the last one in Winnipeg.

Funny story: I went to customer service to check stock (thought that it could be in the warehouse and asking at the electronic section could trigger the employee and make him hide it, but the rep called the electronic section - mistake learned). As he didn’t help, I ran to the electronic section and tried to find it, when the sales guy realized that I was looking for it he went in front of me and grabbed it from the shelf, saying that he had a client waiting for it. I confronted him and made him call the manager, and the guy couldn’t explain himself and the manager sold it to me lol. Was a fun adventure.
Images
  • 856BD2EF-50AF-4635-B2F2-4DDEA5A91A1F.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1082 posts
255 upvotes
No go Mackenzie Walmart in calgary. Stock shows 4, couldnt find any when i just went. Did notice two empty boxes at customer service though..guess im a little slow. Manager gave me the usual line that its not accurate and they are doing inventory...oh well.
Sep 21, 2020
78 posts
111 upvotes
Canada
If you go on Kijiji, someone in Calgary is already selling one for 300$ LOL
People are real scalpers man.
Sep 14, 2020
111 posts
223 upvotes
Bought mine from Scarborough North East super centre, ON. They still have the item in stock.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25915 posts
10323 upvotes
Last time I went after something, it was not in the right department. It's part of the small appliances department so you have to fiund the person heading up that. Electronics may or may not help you if it's something in the back. Best to check with customer service first and they will get the right department person for you...
Nov 12, 2018
46 posts
125 upvotes
The 4 left at square one are in the back and not on the shelf. You have to ask customer service to help you find it. Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
apvij91 wrote: Bought mine from Scarborough North East super centre, ON. They still have the item in stock.
All gone now, it was a swarm of people, the walmart staff there at least handed it out to 1 per person til it's all gone
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2003
1021 posts
785 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Done at Scarborough Town Centre. 3-4 people got it
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25915 posts
10323 upvotes
There is a big hacker community for the Roomba robots since the source code was released years ago. People have been very creative as to what else they can be used for, much like the robots from Wowee toys as the programmer for those (Mark Tilden) always made them so they could be reprogrammed...
Deal Addict
May 23, 2006
1800 posts
374 upvotes
Thornhill's location at Center and Bathurst shows 4. When I showed up this morning they claim it was OOS. Is Stocktrack always right? I suspect they are just hoarding it in the back,
Zoomer wireless $36/month: 5GB data + 800 minutes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)