Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Shark® Rocket® DuoClean® with Self-Cleaning Brushroll Corded Stick Vacuum - $149 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2021 10:42 pm
12 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 15, 2020
168 posts
598 upvotes
Montreal
35 in stock @ 149$ in Montréal-Nord Supercentre 6140, boul. Henri-Bourassa Est, Montréal, QC, H1G 5X3
fresh dog for fresh deals
Jr. Member
Apr 5, 2011
179 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I ended up buying one. Stock track inventory may not be accurate. It was showing as 5 available but there was only 1 in stock.
Newbie
Apr 11, 2017
39 posts
127 upvotes
I really like these shark stick vacs they're light and do a good job of picking up dirt and crap from carpets. The self clean does a good job of not having hair or other items get wrapped around the brushroll.

$149 is a great price for this.
Member
Dec 8, 2013
438 posts
627 upvotes
Is that the same as the one on sale at Costco for $159?
Jr. Member
Apr 5, 2011
179 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
CanadaCool wrote: Is that the same as the one on sale at Costco for $159?
No. This is a different model.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2083 posts
2623 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Hot deal OP! Its all $199 except for one location at $135 which is outta stock!
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
17065 posts
4568 upvotes
is this to clean/wash the carpet?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
17065 posts
4568 upvotes
so what is this so special compare to Dyson?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
11747 posts
2602 upvotes
Dyson is cordless.
kiasu wrote: so what is this so special compare to Dyson?
Walmart is duo-clean (good at both hardwood and carpet), Costco doesn't have the soft roller, and it doesn't use PowerFin, so it will pickup hairs. Walmart's model doesn't indicate it has HEPA exhaust filter, if this is true, it should be avoided.

https://www.costco.ca/shark-rocket-self ... 56376.html
CanadaCool wrote: Is that the same as the one on sale at Costco for $159?
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask if possible, especially if you have cold symptoms.
Member
Sep 7, 2010
243 posts
130 upvotes
T.Dot
This is interesting. The Wal-Mart duo-clean one might pick up dirt better but doesn’t have a HEPA filter; whereas the Costco vacuum may not pick up dirt as well because it doesn’t have the soft roller but it does have a HEPA filter. Also, It’s a vacuum specifically made for Costco as the model number suggests so good luck finding parts as one of the reviewers has suggested. I really don’t know which one to choose.

82 wrote: Dyson is cordless.



Walmart is duo-clean (good at both hardwood and carpet), Costco doesn't have the soft roller, and it doesn't use PowerFin, so it will pickup hairs. Walmart's model doesn't indicate it has HEPA exhaust filter, if this is true, it should be avoided.

https://www.costco.ca/shark-rocket-self ... 56376.html
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
11747 posts
2602 upvotes
I would avoid any vac without HEPA exhaust filter. What are you planning to use the vacuum for? How big is your room? Do you have hardwood, carpet or mixed?
Allan in T.Dot wrote: This is interesting. The Wal-Mart duo-clean one might pick up dirt better but doesn’t have a HEPA filter; whereas the Costco vacuum may not pick up dirt as well because it doesn’t have the soft roller but it does have a HEPA filter. Also, It’s a vacuum specifically made for Costco as the model number suggests so good luck finding parts as one of the reviewers has suggested. I really don’t know which one to choose.
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask if possible, especially if you have cold symptoms.
Member
Sep 7, 2010
243 posts
130 upvotes
T.Dot
Agreed. But for me, I have all hardwood and I have an upright Dyson vacuum that I use as a weekly, but with the cat hair and the long hair of the folks around me, I need/want a daily driver and a Swiffer isn't cutting it. So this should work fine and the Dyson will still be used weekly. I decided to go with the Wal-Mart model. Fingers crossed that it's not a dud.
82 wrote: I would avoid any vac without HEPA exhaust filter. What are you planning to use the vacuum for? How big is your room? Do you have hardwood, carpet or mixed?

Top