Shopping Discussion

Walmart shipping to store, anyway to track WMLOGISTICS item?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2020 4:19 am
[OP]
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
664 upvotes
Ottawa

Walmart shipping to store, anyway to track WMLOGISTICS item?

Item was shipped 7 days ago, and still no news. Live chat isn't available and nobody's picking up the phone.
10 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20736 posts
4856 upvotes
Poormond Hill
huntclub wrote: Item was shipped 7 days ago, and still no news. Live chat isn't available and nobody's picking up the phone.
Anything shipped via LOGISTICS is sent in the trailer along with the stuff to replenish the store. When they unload it, someone has to log it into the system and that's when you get an email to pick it up. Call the store and if they can't find it, ask for a refund. If your item was shipped 7 days ago, someone didn't load it into the trailer and it is stuck at the warehouse.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Sep 19, 2004
651 posts
277 upvotes
It’s shipped in the same trailer for store stocks. The store staff unloading the trailer should separate the in store pickup items and cs should scan them and you will get the notice.

That’s the process. In your case, if it’s not oos, then they messed up. Ask for refund and order again, don’t waste your time to call store hoping someone can dig into the pile to look for a box.
Nov 13, 2018
1 posts
Its a real-time gps tracking service for vehicles. Based on the expected delivery date, you should get your item delivered.
Nov 12, 2012
572 posts
261 upvotes
Port Moody
No, nobody can track it. And then it takes FOREVER.

I had a ship to store order that took nearly a MONTH to get to the store. After 3 frustrating phone calls to customer service to find out where TF my package was, I FINALLY got an email that it was ready to pick up. So i picked it up that evening.

The next day the store called me to tell me my item was ready to pick up. Sigh............
Dec 17, 2019
14 posts
12 upvotes
I ordered mine on Black Friday for a Christmas present. They said ETA is Dec 11. Its been more than a week. I've emailed and called and they all say its "in transit" and they can't track it. Does that mean its been stuck on a truck wandering aimlessly for 7 days?! I would cancel and then reorder, but my item had a discount that is no longer available....
UGHHHH
Anyone have any suggestions? Or an email/phone number of someone that can set things straight?
Dec 11, 2012
13 posts
61 upvotes
SW Ontario
TheSalamander wrote: I ordered mine on Black Friday for a Christmas present. They said ETA is Dec 11. Its been more than a week. I've emailed and called and they all say its "in transit" and they can't track it. Does that mean its been stuck on a truck wandering aimlessly for 7 days?! I would cancel and then reorder, but my item had a discount that is no longer available....
UGHHHH
Anyone have any suggestions? Or an email/phone number of someone that can set things straight?
While I wish I could help 'TheSalaman...', I can't. That being said, I'm in the same boat. Initially my order said it would arrive before Christmas, then it switched to December 31st, and now it says December 27th. I'm fairly confident it is not arriving before Christmas at this point. It does reinforce (for me) that ordering something from Walmart online is not always the best idea though! Sorry. I really hope your parcel arrives before Christmas. Fingers crossed.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1033 posts
933 upvotes
Montreal
Oh no! I ordered a wok and it was shipped by WMLOGISTICS... The original ETA was two weeks. Hope I will get it around that time... Did you get yours before Christmas?
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2006
1199 posts
219 upvotes
Vancouver
Call the in-store pickup line to speak with the online order pickup person at the store.

They should be able to check for you on their device.
[external link removed]
Nov 30, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
calicok3 wrote: While I wish I could help 'TheSalaman...', I can't. That being said, I'm in the same boat. Initially my order said it would arrive before Christmas, then it switched to December 31st, and now it says December 27th. I'm fairly confident it is not arriving before Christmas at this point. It does reinforce (for me) that ordering something from Walmart online is not always the best idea though! Sorry. I really hope your parcel arrives before Christmas. Fingers crossed.
I just went through this exact same issue with Walmart Customer Service..which was no help at all. One item I ordered is already in store. The other two items said they would be here beforeChristmas now it changed to December 31. Customer service guy basically called me a liar he said that I was given a promise date and it would have been December 31. No it wasn't not originally