Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Sizzling HOT! Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station - 2-Burner - Propane Fueled 100$ YMMV

Jan 10, 2017
58 posts
9 upvotes
Can you provide a picture of the bill with Location and date? That's the manager at my Walmart asking for it. Can priceMatch. They will call the Walmart to verify the stock at the store.

Interested, thanks!
Jan 11, 2007
112 posts
154 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote: if people swear by this unit and replaces a BBQ than even at $248 it's a good price considering I've spent way more on BBQ's in my lifetime. I'm just still on the fence about these only because with a BBQ you get the nice grill marks and something about the fat dripping down the metal rods makes it good in a different way rather than having the meat cooked in it's own juices like in a flat-top.
Grill marks are only for looks, they're no good for foods such as steaks, you're actually ruining the meat. You won't see grill marks on steaks at a good restaurant for a reason.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6502 posts
2550 upvotes
Calgary
epic deal, cheapest here is $198 though
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7614 upvotes
ON
chgamez wrote: Grill marks are only for looks, they're no good for foods such as steaks, you're actually ruining the meat. You won't see grill marks on steaks at a good restaurant for a reason.
The reason is they're not cooked on a grill. There's a reason they don't have the charcoal smoky taste as well. They're not cooked on a grill.
Aug 2, 2012
143 posts
189 upvotes
Sainte-Marthe-sur-le…
Yes if you can provide a receipt. Will be easy to price match. Sometime they want
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2249 posts
858 upvotes
Minden
I have had the 4 burner Blackstone grill for just over a year. It's great for big breakfasts, burgers, and Mexican food.

Often I will cook steaks on the Kamado, and use the Blackstone for making the vegetables, or frying onions. For $100.00.......it's a steal!
Nov 21, 2015
96 posts
109 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
JulienB597333 wrote: Can you provide a picture of the bill with Location and date? That's the manager at my Walmart asking for it. Can priceMatch. They will call the Walmart to verify the stock at the store.

Interested, thanks!
Got one at Kanata. They have 5 more. Here is the receipt.
Images
  • IMG_3719.JPG
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1306 posts
1543 upvotes
Richmond Hill
seafish wrote: If you can find store with stock at a lower price, you can price adjust. Or buy another one and return with old receipt (can return within 3 months)
Yep Richmond Hill store wouldn't adjust the price so I had to do a little road trip to Walmart Erin Mills and picked up one for 125 and returned it to the Richmond Hill store.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Jul 5, 2013
291 posts
156 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Any in gta? If someone finds it in north York or dt, grab it for me and I'll pick it up with a 6pack for ya :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Wonder how accurate is stocktrack? Decarie now shows 0 inventory...
Feb 26, 2010
514 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal
krazykanuck wrote: Wonder how accurate is stocktrack? Decarie now shows 0 inventory...
It was at 15 at 530, 0 now.... I have a hard time believing 15 people went to that store and bought this thing on a monday night lol
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1306 posts
1543 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Alpha-Zulu wrote: It was at 15 at 530, 0 now.... I have a hard time believing 15 people went to that store and bought this thing on a monday night lol
rfd effect is strong.

for 100 bucks people would buy this just to try it out.

everything is solid and well built except for the burner tubes which seem a little flimsy compared to the quality and heft of the other parts.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1113 posts
872 upvotes
Alpha-Zulu wrote: It was at 15 at 530, 0 now.... I have a hard time believing 15 people went to that store and bought this thing on a monday night lol
Went in when it was showing 15.
0 left when I got there and they where removing the display.
lots of RFD chefs shops on monday night it would seem

other goodies around though
54 000 btu firepit 60$ (regular 128$)
sauder tv stand 50$
bunk beds 75$
kids lamps 10$
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
ultimatum wrote: Went in when it was showing 15.
0 left when I got there and they where removing the display.
lots of RFD chefs shops on monday night it would seem

other goodies around though
54 000 btu firepit 60$ (regular 128$)
sauder tv stand 50$
bunk beds 75$
kids lamps 10$
Welp..saved me a trip. Thanks. Now to see if another store could price match it with a receipt from here.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5408 posts
11430 upvotes
Ottawa
sirxterminator wrote: Yep Richmond Hill store wouldn't adjust the price so I had to do a little road trip to Walmart Erin Mills and picked up one for 125 and returned it to the Richmond Hill store.

Thank you for your suggestion.
You could just price adjust at Erin Mills Walmart. It doesn't matter that receipt is from Richmond Hill. You can also return with receipt from a different store.
Jan 4, 2011
112 posts
51 upvotes
Nepean
One left at Kanata as of 7:30 AM

Thanks OP!
Mar 11, 2004
421 posts
107 upvotes
Ottawa
Last One @ Kanata put on hold for pickup. Thank you OP.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Does anyone know when it's folded is it still huge? I have a smaller SUV lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)