Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Sizzling HOT! Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station - 2-Burner - Propane Fueled 100$ YMMV

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
1 posts
2 upvotes
Manchester
This is the best buy I have ever made and the best griddle[...]! It took no more than 15-20 minutes to assemble.
Easy to season. Heated up quickly and was used right away for my son's 16th birthday. This griddle has so many uses, I am in love with it. We made hand made tortillas, pupusas, grilled meat, heated tortillas, grilled veggies. Took it camping, and to a bbq. Easy fold and slide into my car. I only wish I bought the bigger griddle, but overall I am extremely happy with it!
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 4th, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed spam
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2011
1021 posts
986 upvotes
Toronto
if any one don't need it ...let me know
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2016 upvotes
Scarborough
Finally used it for the first time when purchased last year. I watched enough YouTube videos to properly season this thing. A few things I wanted to point out;

When adding a batter or liquid of some sort (whisked eggs), is it normal for it to drip towards the corners? I feel like the steel flat-top is slightly warped towards the corners to purposely collect the extra grease but I am not sure if anyone experienced the same thing? Over-all it's a great unit for the price.
Nov 27, 2004
991 posts
90 upvotes
I lucked out on a used 36" surround table on Amazon and modified It to fir the 28" model griddle. The surround table was the older model for the front grease Blackstone but I was able to shorten down the table and cut a slot for the rear grease trap.
Images
  • IMG_20200727_2155046.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2016 upvotes
Scarborough
k__dam wrote: The Blackstone Grill Cover for The Grill and Kabob was $10 during black Friday and used it on the 28" griddle. If anyone is interested it fits really good. Here's a pic

https://www.amazon.ca/Blackstone-Grill- ... 19&sr=8-53
ipguy2345 wrote: Nice hopefully goes on sale again
$10 is a great deal, right now the actual cover for that grill sells for $49, not sure if it's worth getting or not but I need to make a decision before the cold comes rolling in

https://www.amazon.ca/Blackstone-1529-G ... 519&sr=8-4
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6255 upvotes
So one year later I finally open this. Used it 3 days in a row. I don't see any use for my BBQ anymore. Amazing griddle this.
I also bought the cover last year, will see how it held up after last night's downpour.

Also PMed this at HD a couple of weeks ago.
https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8875783e

Any other accessories you folks have found handy?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)