Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Snow Joe 21-Inch Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower, 14 Amp - $89.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2022 11:56 pm
[OP]
Apr 28, 2012
14 posts
38 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Walmart] Snow Joe 21-Inch Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower, 14 Amp - $89.99

Available on walmart.ca

I purchased it few months ago when it was on sale and have already used it once. It worked good for my driveway.
Seems like a great price considering it's just the start of the winter season.
Should qualify for free shipping as well.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4134 posts
2388 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Thanks OP!
Going fast!
I can't afford to save that much!
Oct 15, 2008
158 posts
148 upvotes
Thanks Op, but unable to add to cart
Jun 3, 2005
771 posts
264 upvotes
Whitby
Sold out. Price is now $348. That was fast!
Jun 10, 2011
203 posts
74 upvotes
KIRKLAND
Seems to be a dead deal now it is listed at $348.93 now!!!
Jan 10, 2017
158 posts
140 upvotes
That was fast! OOS now. Did in-store pickup.
For anyone who got this via delivery, let us know if/when it ships!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3844 posts
1491 upvotes
Canada
That was a quick. I bought it back in the summer for the same price but didn't end up using it. Sold it for $225 BNIB
Aug 22, 2012
785 posts
1292 upvotes
I bought a slightly different model last year, SJ618E, and it was a piece of shit. Hard to assemble one locking pin, once assembled, the chute never worked properly and the plastic blades just did not do the job. Not sure what this model offers that is different, but my experience was a total waste of time and money. I did return it for a refund though. Bought a big snow scoop which did a much better job, with less effort
Aug 17, 2022
10 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks OP. Was able to get one. Order went through for delivery.
Oct 27, 2019
364 posts
156 upvotes
I bought this during the summer as well. What extension cord are you using for this? Need to buy one.
Dec 5, 2021
11 posts
52 upvotes
Thanks OP!!! I was able to get one as well with free shipping :D wohooooo, I shall return the amazon one which was abit smaller than this model and also $50 more!!!
Oct 9, 2019
398 posts
274 upvotes
Have had this one for 5 years. Easy to manoeuvre but Real pain in the ass with the wire, chute sucks and not usable in storms. I almost always shovel using my snow shovel.

Long story short, don’t fret if you didn’t get this deal. I would rather save the 80$ and add few hundred more to get toro at end of season when all stores will be clearing them.
Oct 10, 2008
221 posts
1015 upvotes
RCPC101 wrote: I bought this during the summer as well. What extension cord are you using for this? Need to buy one.
I got this one at CT for my Snow Joe.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4134 posts
2388 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
James8 wrote: That was fast! OOS now. Did in-store pickup.
For anyone who got this via delivery, let us know if/when it ships!

Almost unbelievable! Managed to order one yesterday for delivery but figured that it could/would be cancelled.

Received it around 1pm today!! This is probably the fastest delivery ever (for me).

Great timing as I know of a new home owner that would be happy to have a snow thrower!
Hopefully the reviews (4+ Stars) on Home Depot and Reno-Depot are more representative of the quality and performance. 🤞

Thanks again OP!
I can't afford to save that much!
Jan 10, 2017
158 posts
140 upvotes
deals46 wrote: Almost unbelievable! Managed to order one yesterday for delivery but figured that it could/would be cancelled.

Received it around 1pm today!! This is probably the fastest delivery ever (for me).

Great timing as I know of a new home owner that would be happy to have a snow thrower!
Hopefully the reviews (4+ Stars) on Home Depot and Reno-Depot are more representative of the quality and performance. 🤞

Thanks again OP!
Good news! My order is on the way to the store! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)