Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

SodaStream 60L Carbonator Cylinder - $19.98 [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2018 8:40 pm
[OP]
Jan 4, 2017
41 posts
38 upvotes

[Walmart] SodaStream 60L Carbonator Cylinder - $19.98 [YMMV]

Walmart's website has the SodaStream Carbonator bottle for 19.98. This includes a full CO2 cylinder.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sodastream ... 0189075017

Usually, this is the price of the refill only, when you bring back an empty bottle. BUT there is no mention of exchange-only on the website.

Went in-store, item scanned at $35, went to customer service, they gave it to me for $19.98.
78 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1066 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto
Wouldn't it be $9.98 with SCOP? if so, that's pretty hot, haha
Apr 8, 2013
65 posts
75 upvotes
The UPC code listed online is for the refill, not for the full canister. They don't list the new canisters online. Very YMMV if you can have someone adjust the price for you!
Mar 7, 2011
227 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Rang in at 19.98 in store. Thanks OP! Bought a couple spares for the price of the refills.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2005
6064 posts
934 upvotes
Toronto
Sodastream sucks... buy a drinkmate.. uses the same cannisters and you can use any type of liquid (juice/alcohol etc)

Thanks for the deal though :)
XBL: escapade
Mar 13, 2017
371 posts
331 upvotes
Darko wrote: Sodastream sucks... buy a drinkmate.. uses the same cannisters and you can use any type of liquid (juice/alcohol etc)

They seem to be pretty expensive on amazon - any suggestions on where to purchase from in Canada?
[OP]
Jan 4, 2017
41 posts
38 upvotes
RRRhaire wrote: Rang in at 19.98 in store. Thanks OP! Bought a couple spares for the price of the refills.
Glad it helped! :)
[OP]
Jan 4, 2017
41 posts
38 upvotes
Darko wrote: Sodastream sucks... buy a drinkmate.. uses the same cannisters and you can use any type of liquid (juice/alcohol etc)

Didn't know about DrinkMate!

I just bought the SodaStream Fizzi for $63 on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.ca/SodaStream-Fizzi- ... ream+fizzi

Might reconsider and return it if I can find a good deal on a DrinkMate.
Apr 21, 2004
226 posts
224 upvotes
Chilliwack
The one on Amazon doesn't include a carbonator.
Feb 6, 2016
619 posts
613 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Seems you guys have a good idea about this stuff can i use any soda maker as alternative for perrier
Thanks
Dec 25, 2009
127 posts
73 upvotes
Contrecoeur
hagopb wrote: Seems you guys have a good idea about this stuff can i use any soda maker as alternative for perrier
Thanks
That's what I use my Sodastream for. I've never tried the flavor syrups.
Feb 6, 2016
619 posts
613 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
floydian1975 wrote: That's what I use my Sodastream for. I've never tried the flavor syrups.
Thanks for reply so 60L cylinder mean 60 liter of perrier ? i would to know if it is worth to use it compared to perrier
Oct 11, 2004
742 posts
165 upvotes
Montreal, Qc
If you have the space, get a co2 tank for carbonating beer and an adapter that goes directly to the Sodastream device. You'll do 1000+ bottles on one refill that costs you maybe $40 (I forgot the actual price).

I refilled with these guys: http://www.extincteurs-abp.com/remplissage-co2.php
They actually fill sodastream native CO2 tanks. Food grade CO2 so it is safe.

If you go the custom route, please remember to close off the CO2 tank nozzle every time. I found that there is some CO2 leakage.
Feb 6, 2016
619 posts
613 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
temporary user wrote: If you have the space, get a co2 tank for carbonating beer and an adapter that goes directly to the Sodastream device. You'll do 1000+ bottles on one refill that costs you maybe $40 (I forgot the actual price).

I refilled with these guys: http://www.extincteurs-abp.com/remplissage-co2.php
They actually fill sodastream native CO2 tanks. Food grade CO2 so it is safe.

If you go the custom route, please remember to close off the CO2 tank nozzle every time. I found that there is some CO2 leakage.
everytime you should use big sodastream container so i cant for only 1 cup use
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7113 posts
3630 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Wow that's a good deal if you want a spare bottle. I got my spare bottle when I found some sodastream kit for $15 on clearance at staples a long time ago. It's nice to have 2 and I usually exchange them @ Bed Bath and Beyond for 20$ - 20% off coupon.

Just a question (for Moncton NB users): Does anyone know any location in Moncton (or around Moncton) that refill these and would be food grade? I will google it later to check but would be nice to have some names :) Thanks in advance.
Dec 25, 2009
127 posts
73 upvotes
Contrecoeur
hagopb wrote: Thanks for reply so 60L cylinder mean 60 liter of perrier ? i would to know if it is worth to use it compared to perrier
I never counted how many bottles it's actually making (must be close to 60 bottles), but I used to buy San Pellegrino bottles at Costco and found that SodaStream is a much cheaper solution, also less cumbersome.
I love it!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1858 posts
744 upvotes
Tried getting the price adjusted at Walmart - Oakville and it wouldn't go. They said the $19.98 price is for the exchange but you need to bring the empty bottle back in.
So I left everything in my cart and left since the description said nothing about bringing in an empty for exchange.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2564 posts
1139 upvotes
I got a machine that's refillable but find it hard to find a place that can refill CO2. I am in Sauga. And also are the gas that they put in clean enough for consumption that's another question.
Mar 26, 2009
384 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
xpressmerchant wrote: I got a machine that's refillable but find it hard to find a place that can refill CO2. I am in Sauga. And also are the gas that they put in clean enough for consumption that's another question.
I swap my canister at Kitchen Stuff Plus - I give them my old canister and they give me a new one, in box.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2564 posts
1139 upvotes
dma87 wrote: I swap my canister at Kitchen Stuff Plus - I give them my old canister and they give me a new one, in box.
Oh cool, I don't have soda stream but another brand that have refillable canister do they only swap soda stream and how much is the refill?