• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2020 9:56 pm
[OP]
Feb 22, 2015
387 posts
130 upvotes
Ontario

[Walmart] Soozier 110lbs dumbbell set $89.99 + $39 shipping

Not sure if these are any good, but seems like a good price for 110 lbs adjustable dumbbells.

76 in stock according to stocktrack from time of post.

Amazon also selling them for $199: https://www.amazon.ca/Soozier-Adjustabl ... B011KJ2UWU

Read the amazon reviews to get an idea of what they are like.
9 replies
May 6, 2018
147 posts
139 upvotes
The shipping fee is a kill. Walmart doesn’t allow us to do curb side pick up for these dumbbells...
Dec 24, 2006
122 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Free shipping to Walmart store or Penguin Pickup worked for me. Not sure why others say its not available??? I am in Toronto if that makes a difference.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2591 posts
3407 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
A real RFD'er would

1. Lots of construction hppening around the city or landscaping projects that one could find some cinderblocks to work out.

2. Get a friend

Water bottle with gravel or talk to the construction site guys if you see them laying a sidewalk or pouring cement to fill your bottle. You'll get an odd look but I recall hearing someone doing that before.

...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Sep 15, 2013
23 posts
1 upvote
Thanks. I got free shipping and pick up in store (Scarborough town center).
Aug 7, 2007
911 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
party's over, oos online
Nothing to sell for now :)

All junk... i mean stuff are sold ^^
Dec 20, 2019
327 posts
788 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
Guys, I just received my dumbbell today and these are Definitely not soozier. The dumbbell plates are the size of workout plates and there are no holes like in the picture. Apparently this isn't even walmart's inventory... One of the staff told me this is just sold by amazon. Did anyone have the same experience?

Look how big the 5 kg plates are... this is pure plastic, no steel mix at all; furthermore, there isn't even 110 pounds worth....no wonder they are retailing for 88 while amazon is 199.....The 88 isn't even a sale price but the standard pricing..It also came in a cardboard box, looking really unprofessional. No wonder... If its to too good to be true definitely applies here.

This third party seller has so many products, all way cheaper than retail and has no reviews on any of them except for one...... Dammit next time I will definitely look before I leap. Said ship and sold by Walmart but one of the employees bringing out the shipment happened to mention that this product belongs to a third party seller, really don't know how Walmart operates so can't comment on this.

Edit- If you think about it, why the hell would they offer a highly in demand product (weights) for half price when said product at full price is sold out every where..
Images
  • 20200728_215907.jpg