Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order PS4 $34.96 (Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2021 12:09 am
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
freakx2001 wrote: Is it on PS4 EA Access? Because that is only $30 for the whole year isn't it? Then you get another like ~30-40 games as well
Do I lose access to the game when my EA Access expires? So getting the game now would prevent that?
Nov 5, 2011
260 posts
273 upvotes
KrimsonStudios wrote: Yeah, the game has some very obvious influence from the Dark Souls games, and part of that is some quite challenging fights. The "Normal" difficulty is quite a bit easier than Dark Souls itself, but I still found myself needing repeated attempts at some of the later bosses. Some people may simply find it too much / frustrating if you are looking for more of a Tomb Raider like experience.

The positive part however is that the game seems to be generous with checkpoints, almost always giving you a save point right before the boss encounter, and not requiring you to do re-do 10-15 minutes of content like in DS.

Very good game IMO. One of the best games to come out of the Star Wars franchise since KOTOR.
Yes, the game has some influences from Dark Souls. My friend recommended I play this game before starting Dark Souls 3 so I can have an idea what to expect. Played it on normal difficulty, and while the game is not the easiest of all time, it’s not that difficult (some areas/bosses required 4-5 attempts). Then I started playing Dark Souls 3 after completing it and oh boy, did I ever get a reality check! The normal difficulty of Jedi is nothing compared to Dark Souls haha!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3108 posts
690 upvotes
Ottawa
matt4670 wrote: Do I lose access to the game when my EA Access expires? So getting the game now would prevent that?
Yeah. it's a subscription service. So you have access along as you have an active subscription.

In theory, if you bought a year, you would either get sick of playing Jedi by then or have it finished. So you could have access the other 40 games during that whole time.

If you buy the game individually, you have it for life.

Just providing options.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for your input. I don't need PS plus to get EA Access right? 'coz I have none.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2011
5851 posts
5492 upvotes
Calgary
it will fall to $24.99 later this year. Just wait unless you have absolutely nothing to play
teksavvy sucks
Mar 29, 2007
114 posts
181 upvotes
dcxx wrote: Great game. I played the story level difficulty though because others say the difficulty level is frustrating.
Loved the story, graphics and Star Wars ambiance. But absolutely hated the gameplay. I figured it was a new Dark Forces/Kyle Katarn type 3D shooter and it's not that at all. Just turned on lowest level to power through and finish. Will never play again. I have no time to memorize nor the skill to time the different attacks needed to win on higher difficulty. Also hate how lightsabers are not the ultimate weapon anymore. Damn things should be dead because I light sabered them. Why can't I cut a hole in that door, they did it in episode 1?!?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6111 posts
7132 upvotes
Whitby
Good game but price is about average.
Dec 12, 2009
378 posts
274 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a great game, I'll echo others on that front, no dlc other then cosmetics. Be nice if there was some story dlc as I could use more, it was that well done, for me anyway!
Sep 22, 2010
169 posts
112 upvotes
Langley
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Dammit! I need this sale for PC I just switched from ps4! Lol
It's 27.49 Steam right now. Or better yet, EA Play is $1.00 right now to March 8 I believe, and you have access to Fallen Order as well as a bunch of other titles.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1538 posts
979 upvotes
LFRFD wrote: It's 27.49 Steam right now. Or better yet, EA Play is $1.00 right now to March 8 I believe, and you have access to Fallen Order as well as a bunch of other titles.
ranchan1_2 wrote: It is on sale for Lunar New Years on steam
Nice! Thanks guys! Gunna grab it on thr $1 thing! Wooo
Mar 24, 2020
112 posts
167 upvotes
Buy it on PC if you can. The game runs like absolute shit on xbox one s and PS4, those valuable frames drop OFTEN and load times are abysmal.
May 30, 2015
845 posts
457 upvotes
Qc
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Dammit! I need this sale for PC I just switched from ps4! Lol
I think its $27.50 on Steam and Epic.

For those who played the game, should I get it for PS5 or PC ? I prefer mouse and keyboard for FPS but since there is no gun on this one, maybe I should get the PS4/5 version ?
TYIA
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1538 posts
979 upvotes
Eli2015 wrote: I think its $27.50 on Steam and Epic.

For those who played the game, should I get it for PS5 or PC ? I prefer mouse and keyboard for FPS but since there is no gun on this one, maybe I should get the PS4/5 version ?
TYIA
Good find. And I'm the total opposite of you, I cannot do FPS on keyboard mouse yet... Total console player. But the easier games I'm able to learn lol
May 30, 2015
845 posts
457 upvotes
Qc
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Good find. And I'm the total opposite of you, I cannot do FPS on keyboard mouse yet... Total console player. But the easier games I'm able to learn lol
I grabbed the Steam version after watching PS5 port reviews. Only runs at 1220p/60 FPS apparently.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1538 posts
979 upvotes
Eli2015 wrote: I grabbed the Steam version after watching PS5 port reviews. Only runs at 1220p/60 FPS apparently.
Someone mentioned a $1 EA play until March 8 and since this game apparently doesn't have a ton of replay after the main story I was considering this. The only concern is if I can finish it by then haha
Nov 15, 2016
164 posts
166 upvotes
Montreal, QC
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Someone mentioned a $1 EA play until March 8 and since this game apparently doesn't have a ton of replay after the main story I was considering this. The only concern is if I can finish it by then haha
I think this one month EA Play promotion is US$0.99. I just purchased and it's shows CAD$1.49+ taxes on my invoice. Still a good deal Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1538 posts
979 upvotes
Zacthebunny wrote: I think this one month EA Play promotion is US$0.99. I just purchased and it's shows CAD$1.49+ taxes on my invoice. Still a good deal Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Oh thanks for the heads up! Also I realized I was confusing it with the Xbox game pass. Does the ea play have yet another launcher etc.? What else does it give you?