Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Sun Joe SPX7000E 2-in-1 Electric Pressure Washer | 1700-Max PSI | 1.45-GPM | Built In Wet/Dry Vacuum System $109

Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2844 posts
2750 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: My dad bought two different Sun Joe models for around $200-$250 each. The proprietary plastic fittings on the nozzle break pretty easily and they send you a whole new nozzle under warranty. Just seems so environmentally unfriendly that I can't recommend it. They could easily make it metal but then you wouldn't need to buy a new one every few years. My dad had the same issue with cheaper master-craft pressure washers.

I feel with these types of seldom use tools we should invest more once and have it for a lifetime, or rent it for the few times a year you'll use it.
You've been on here long enough to know that 5 x $100 pressure washers > 1 x $500 pressure washer (that would last a lifetime). Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1825 posts
909 upvotes
So it's a pressure washer AND a shop vac? Has anyone tried this? Is it any good at either or is it going to do a mediocre job at both?
Aug 8, 2015
150 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I brought this as well, just for the heck of it, easier to clean my driveway and sides of the lawn. Can this be used to clean insides of the car and also in the home for carpets ?
Feb 26, 2013
199 posts
101 upvotes
Scarborough
Priced matched with Home Depot. However, they refused to beat the price by 10% because it's available online only.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2239 posts
1774 upvotes
Looks like a jack of all trades and master of none deal.

Shop vac can is tiny and motor seems underpowered (10amp=1.5hp?)

Pressure washer uses a proprietary wand connection to gun and nozzle is an adjustable tip. Didn't search for long, but don't see any quick release adapters for it to use with attachments (ie foam cannon).

I guess $100 is worth a go if you really need one ATM and are under budget.

Edit - it's also on Amazon for $109 with Prime shipping.
Apr 10, 2008
506 posts
526 upvotes
Toronto
got this price matched and 10% difference at home depot. came out to $98 before taxes.

similar to the above question, how does this compare to the ryobi deal of $98 from last month? I feel like we’ll see that deal again and not in a huge rush.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2827 posts
282 upvotes
Colin0317 wrote: Is it possible to add a quick connect option for the gun to these type of pressure washers?
Yes, you can switch the fittings to quick connectors for most of them, including other Sun Joe models like SPX3000/SPX3001. You can find the quick connects easily on Amazon.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2352 posts
326 upvotes
NB
Smashy wrote: Yes, you can switch the fittings to quick connectors for most of them, including other Sun Joe models like SPX3000/SPX3001. You can find the quick connects easily on Amazon.
I meant for the gun nozzle. I want an adapter for the gun to be able to use various quick connect degree nozzles and foam cannons.
Dec 10, 2012
550 posts
236 upvotes
GTA
how is the return policy of HD vs Amazon?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4903 posts
2173 upvotes
WFH
Colin0317 wrote: I meant for the gun nozzle. I want an adapter for the gun to be able to use various quick connect degree nozzles and foam cannons.
The nozzle is optimized for that machine, ie very small angle, to allow them to misleadingly advertise it as 1700psi. Yeah, you get that psi but with very small coverage. Switch it out to a wider nozzle and you'll get more coverage but lose all your pressure which is the reason they don't sell them with a quick connect. Well that and to keep the cost as low as possible.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2352 posts
326 upvotes
NB
dirtmover wrote: The nozzle is optimized for that machine, ie very small angle, to allow them to misleadingly advertise it as 1700psi. Yeah, you get that psi but with very small coverage. Switch it out to a wider nozzle and you'll get more coverage but lose all your pressure which is the reason they don't sell them with a quick connect. Well that and to keep the cost as low as possible.
Gotcha, thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5483 posts
5761 upvotes
Chewfam wrote: You've been on here long enough to know that 5 x $100 pressure washers > 1 x $500 pressure washer (that would last a lifetime). Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Actually, I have been here long enough to look at deals all day and not buy anything Smiling Face With Open Mouth. Unfortunately, my dad isn't on RFDFace With Tears Of Joy
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5696 posts
50726 upvotes
griffinhawk wrote: It's showing up at $304 on the walmart website???
Looks like deal is over. That price is a 3rd party seller.
Nov 17, 2015
99 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
Was able to PM at HD with the Amazon price. At HD, atleast I can return it to the store if I don't like it.
Jan 16, 2011
422 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
griffinhawk wrote: It's showing up at $304 on the walmart website???
That's odd, its still showing 109 for me..
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15129 upvotes
Wait what?!? A pressure washer, that's also a vacuum cleaner??? Crazy.

Wonder what they'll think of next? Maybe a hedger that cuts hair :lol: