Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Sun Joe SPX7000E 2-in-1 Electric Pressure Washer | 1700-Max PSI | 1.45-GPM | Built In Wet/Dry Vacuum System $109

May 23, 2020
109 posts
79 upvotes
Bought one from HD. Total $109.88 after tax. Got $3.5 cash back from Topcashback, which is weird it’s supposed to be 2% for Home Depot Canada. Maybe that price adjustment has something to do with it.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15131 upvotes
GreyingJay wrote: So it's a pressure washer AND a shop vac? Has anyone tried this? Is it any good at either or is it going to do a mediocre job at both?
eclone wrote: Looks like a jack of all trades and master of none deal.

Shop vac can is tiny and motor seems underpowered (10amp=1.5hp?)
10A is pretty powerful for a vacuum considering 12.5A is a limit for continuous use on a standard 120V outlet and many Shop Vacs are between 6-12A, so 10A is the upper range for sure. Not sure where you got that hp figure from but vacuums with far less current motors are rated at more peak hp than that. However real vacuum performance is a tricky matter as there's more things than just electrical current/watts and rated hp--there's also sealed pressure, air watts, and airflow (CFM) to consider. There's also single-stage and dual-stage motors...

At first I thought it was somehow using the same motor for the pressure washer and the vacuum but it seems like that's not the case as one is rated for 12A and the other 10A. It's more like they've simply fused two products into one here, it's not actually a pressure washer that can vacuum or vice-versa, and is instead a pressure washer and a vacuum cleaner put together.
Jul 13, 2020
44 posts
42 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Finally received mine today. PM'D with HD and snagged this handy 2 in 1 unit for $109.88 all in.
Going to wash my car and the deck this weekend!
Package came from Secaucus, NJ, United States. Do I need to quarantine the unit before using it? 🤭