Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

T-fal Easy Fry XL Air Fryer EY201850 4.2L capacity $68.88 + tax

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2019 12:13 pm
125 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
Canadian Tire also has sales on all fryers. Went to the store today and saw a lot of up to 50% off deals( were not visible on their website!)

What's the difference between this and a normal fryer with lots of oil. I usually make chicken wings in my normal fryer. They come out as good as restaurant wings!
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Jun 10, 2016
641 posts
585 upvotes
Whitby
dazz wrote: What's the difference between this and a normal fryer with lots of oil. I usually make chicken wings in my normal fryer. They come out as good as restaurant wings!
I highlighted the answer in your question itself :D
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
EmmEmm wrote: I highlighted the answer in your question itself :D
yah, but the taste...I want that fried crispy taste!
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2003
5265 posts
1623 upvotes
SK
Does Walmart price match Walmart.ca prices? Local store says $99 but online $69.
shopper-X
Aug 17, 2017
216 posts
192 upvotes
Coquitlam
This was on sale for BF lst week. I got one and its pretty easy to use and clean. I roasted chicken in here and turned out pretty good.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I'd personally pay $30 more and get a Prestige one in stainless steel.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Jun 10, 2016
641 posts
585 upvotes
Whitby
YoungNamY199137 wrote: This was on sale for BF lst week. I got one and its pretty easy to use and clean. I roasted chicken in here and turned out pretty good.
how much did you pay last week ? care to share the link ?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8251 posts
5752 upvotes
4.2L = 1KG so the Actifryer seems to have the same capacity
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
shopper-X wrote: Does Walmart price match Walmart.ca prices? Local store says $99 but online $69.
No, according to the 'Terms of Sale' on Walmart.ca

from https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/legal#TermsofSale

For your convenience, the Site lists some products that are carried in stores, however, please note that products and prices available for online purchase on the Site may not be the same as those available at Walmart Canada stores. Store pricing and offers will sometimes differ from online prices and offers. Unless otherwise stated, all Was/Is pricing or other offers available on the Site refer to prices offered nationally on the Site only. Walmart Canada stores do not honour prices offered on the Site. Ad Match does not apply to online prices advertised on the Site and is not applicable to orders placed on the Site.
Jun 10, 2016
641 posts
585 upvotes
Whitby
BigJonsson wrote: Why is this one so much cheaper then? The sale price on the other one was 88 dollars
probably a price mistake as I have never seen a 4.2L capacity at this price..
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
I have the original actifry with the rotating paddle, this paddle sometimes breaks up the food, hoping this paddle-less model will perform better in that respect.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Thanks Op.
Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
Aug 17, 2017
216 posts
192 upvotes
Coquitlam
EmmEmm wrote: how much did you pay last week ? care to share the link ?
I paid 68.88+tax. I saw this on the BF flyer, so I dont have the link to share.
Feb 18, 2017
63 posts
131 upvotes
Prince George, BC
We have owned four actifry-type units (worn them down from lots of use) and got this one on special for BF from RCSS.
  • The Air Fryer cooks a lot cleaner than the actifry because any oil either is absorbed or drips away (that might also be because I stopped measuring the oil and just eyeball it).
  • The drip-tray in the Air Fryer means less versatility. With the Actifry you can have a fairly liquid sauce for your food and it cooks in the sauce while stirring.
  • The Actifry is more of a set it and forget it. The fries in the Air Fryer need to be shaken a number of times because there isn't anything moving them around.
  • Despite the 4-liter capacity, it makes less food than a large actifry can (we currently have this one: https://www.delonghi.com/en-ca/products ... 0125394015).
They each have their advantages but the real difference is stirring (or lack thereof) and drip-tray mechanism.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)