Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] TCL 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner $0.02 ISPU AB,BC Only Limited Stock

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2020 9:16 am
Oct 25, 2018
643 posts
673 upvotes
Walmart rejected me and reversed my $0.02 transition, Walmart makes no cents!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1809 posts
461 upvotes
Calgary
Calgary is showing 4 near me, but that price since Nov 19th, I doubt they are still there.

Not making a special trip to see.
Jun 7, 2006
183 posts
18 upvotes
I get that it is a good way to mark certain discontinued items at a certain price, but instead of marking it down, why not mark it at a ridiculously high price so nobody will buy it. Mark it at 99999.97 and we won't have this argument and nobody will have false hope in trying to snatch a good deal.
Feb 17, 2015
770 posts
259 upvotes
Windsor, ON
popo2788 wrote: ok... so i was able to purchase it. but i got stopped by security guard. He wanted to check my receipt, and..... it's gone. I was so close to the exit, would have gotten away with it if wasn't for that meddling security guard. Goddammit !
Can they actually legally do this? I got another item like this a while back and refused to let him check it told him if he had an issue he could check the cameras, did get some attitude from him but no visit from the police, because you've already paid for it and it says the item on the receipt I figured you would be protected as a consumer .. especially because I used one of my premium CCs to pay for it at the time with price protection feature
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1493 posts
1599 upvotes
Canada
Getting tired of seeing this thread pop up. 7 pages in and not one success story. Maybe someone will eventually find this air-conditioner before this coming summer first heat wave.
Jun 17, 2010
48 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Like someone said before, Walmart pricing at .02 is code for "DO NOT SELL"