Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

TERRO 6-Pack Liquid Ant Baits - $1 (Pickering Location)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 11:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3763 posts
2737 upvotes
toronto

[Walmart] TERRO 6-Pack Liquid Ant Baits - $1 (Pickering Location)

Just picked up a few TERRO 6-Pack Liquid Ant Baits for $1 a box at the pickering location.

Looks to be store specific but I didnt check anything other then my postal code.

They are by the front cash on a rolling rack, about 40 left as of 3:30pm

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=7092330000
Got that FIDO account!
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1533 posts
524 upvotes
Toronto
It seems the prices has been reduced to $4 at most Walmart locations, which is not too bad considering that this was usually $6 - $9 before summer.
Jan 21, 2010
486 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
These things are incredible. A bit gross even. you should see the amount of ants that flock to it….then gone….
Feb 23, 2013
30 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
I used these things recently. They work incredibly well.

I moved into a new place, and had no idea I had ants until I put out my cat’s food. I came into the room to find a literal line of ants marching up to the food bowl and back. Super gross. So I put her food in a new location far away, and planted these traps into nooks and crannies in the room where the food had been. Literally just stuck two of them in places the cat can’t get to.

Within two-three days the ants were gone. It’s been months now and they haven’t come back, and the cat’s food bowl is back in the old location with no problems. Seriously crazily effective stuff.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5228 posts
7301 upvotes
Vancouver
gyong3 wrote: It seems the prices has been reduced to $4 at most Walmart locations, which is not too bad considering that this was usually $6 - $9 before summer.
Maybe end of "ant season"?? Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Great price regrdless..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)