Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Thermos Funtainer Bottle Replacement Straws (clearance)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2019 7:03 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2010
494 posts
1410 upvotes
T Dot

[Walmart] Thermos Funtainer Bottle Replacement Straws (clearance)

• Same deal as amazon had a few weeks ago
  • since someone complained on a previous thread - note that fs threshold is $50, otherwise $5.97. Or isp is free.
  • fyi kitchen stuff plus has this for $5.97
  • if you're not sure if this is for what you have you can check the thermos site
  • you can check stock track to see what's stocked in stores

Proper hydration plays a key role in a healthy lifestyle and Thermos brand 355 mL Funtainer bottles are great products to fulfil any on-the-go hydration needs. This 2-pack of replacement straws offers a great way to replace current straws or to swap out a straw for a clean one between washings. The straws are removable and easy to clean. Each pack includes (2) soft silicone straws and (2) hard straw stems. Compatible with F401 model only. Product not for use with hot liquids.
• Package contains 2 complete replacement straws for Thermos brand 355 mL Funtainer bottles (model F401)
• Includes 2 soft silicone straws and 2 hard straw stems
• Not for hot liquids; Not intended for carbonated beverages
• Not compatible with Thermos FOOGO 290 mL or 325 mL straw bottles, or any other Thermos brand straw bottles besides Thermos brand 355 mL FUNTAINER bottles (model F401)
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4329 posts
3776 upvotes
Toronto
Tip: if you find your Funtainers leaking, it may be due to the the straw being too worn/compressed and you need to replace the straw. The way it seals is that the lid has a piece of plastic that compresses/pinches the straw when it's closed. However, over time, that one spot gets worn down so that it doesn't make a complete seal when the lid is closed.

So glad my kids have outgrown these...
Feb 24, 2017
126 posts
46 upvotes
I’m just ordering 2 but is anyone else getting charged a $5 handling fee? What is it? I’d rather just pick it up at the store myself
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3880 posts
3972 upvotes
Alberta
I'm hoping Amazon matches the price like the last time I missed the deal...
[OP]
Sep 23, 2010
494 posts
1410 upvotes
T Dot
fchung wrote: For those that missed out on this deal at Walmart, I see well.ca is always $5.99 for 2 packs (4 straws in total): https://well.ca/products/thermos-funtai ... 55897.html
Have you (or anyone) actually bought this from well and can confirm it's four straws? If so this is a great deal.

I ask as the description says only two silicone straws and two hard straws and it says 2 pack, although the product picture shows two boxes of 2 straws each totalling four straws. It's a little confusing.
May 2, 2015
136 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Amazon has these for < $5 every so often as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1373 posts
1156 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Sadly parents don't often don't clean these often enough or at all and they build up mildew. ..

It's a struggle to find good leakproof bottles.
Nov 20, 2002
474 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yes, it is 2 packs.
aquaman123 wrote: Have you (or anyone) actually bought this from well and can confirm it's four straws? If so this is a great deal.

I ask as the description says only two silicone straws and two hard straws and it says 2 pack, although the product picture shows two boxes of 2 straws each totalling four straws. It's a little confusing.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
2149 posts
91 upvotes
It says price unavailable, may be OOS