Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Thermos Vacuum Insulated Stainless Food Jars 16oz $19.97 & 24oz $21.97

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2017 10:13 am
Dec 14, 2006
13 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver

[Walmart] Thermos Vacuum Insulated Stainless Food Jars 16oz $19.97 & 24oz $21.97

Both are rated 4.5* on Amazon.

The 16oz one ($19.97) comes with a folding spoon on the inner lid, and keeps food hot for 9hr, cold for 14hr. Last I checked there's still stock in-store at Walmart. It's $32.99 on Amazon.ca and $29.99 at Canadian Tire.

The 24oz one ($21.97) doesn't come with a spoon, and keeps food hot for 14hr, cold for 24hr. It is currently sold out at the Walmart locations in Vancouver, but still available online at Walmart.ca. I was able to price match at Canadian Tire. Both Amazon.ca and Canadian Tire are selling it for $34.99.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
1291 posts
423 upvotes
Calgary
I can see canada post free shipping or avaiable in near store but unable to choose, can only add to cart with paid shipping, tried both chrome and edge and on phone. Is it just me or same for everyone else?
Last edited by ykhehra1 on Dec 22nd, 2017 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1130 posts
513 upvotes
ykhehra1 wrote: I can see free shipping or avaiable in near store but unable to choose, can only add to cart with paid shipping, tried both chrome and edge. Is it just me or same for everyone else?
Really, for me I just edit delivery or shipping address after adding to cart. Then, I select the postal office by my place for pick up, then no shipping fees.

Thanks OP, good deal. I wanted to replace my thermos. Wanted to get the king ones, but looks too big for my kids, hard to get food out and eat. Would probably need a long spoon. I got the 16 oz ones.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
1291 posts
423 upvotes
Calgary
I even installed there app, still no go. Seems like it's alberta thing for this month, ordered last year with store pickup and post office pickup without any problem.
Oct 7, 2017
176 posts
60 upvotes
I got 2 walmart gift cards. It's time to use it. Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)