Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

TODAY ONLY - 2 FREE 6x8 Next Day Prints

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2022 10:54 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40816 upvotes

[Walmart] TODAY ONLY - 2 FREE 6x8 Next Day Prints

FREE is FREE :)

Promo code EP2F6X8

TODAY ONLY!
Last edited by JoJoCan on Dec 21st, 2022 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi :)
41 replies
Oct 3, 2021
596 posts
1374 upvotes
Available online only. Free pick up in store. Use Promo Code: EP2F6X8

Offer ends December 21, 2022 at 11.59 PM EST.
Images
  • Screenshot_20221220_231503_Gmail.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3399 posts
3741 upvotes
i didnt know this was reddit now, u guys downvoting cuz OP is acting a bit petty? a good deal is a good deal, how u gonna downvote free pictures?
Jul 13, 2016
784 posts
1294 upvotes
Vancouver, London, T…
Thanks Op. Worked! Got my two prints in.
Nov 4, 2004
217 posts
473 upvotes
Markham
Geez, can't we all just get along? It's Christmas!
Jun 19, 2009
131 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Guess what, I had ordered prints Satarday , and they are still not ready. The walamrt is out of prints. Same goes for surrounding Walmart in durham.
Nov 4, 2004
217 posts
473 upvotes
Markham
thealphaguy wrote: Guess what, I had ordered prints Satarday , and they are still not ready. The walamrt is out of prints. Same goes for surrounding Walmart in durham.
Corporate: let's keep giving away free prints every week. It'll drive store traffic and help us compete with Amazon.

Photo Centre employees:
Last edited by pdienstm on Dec 26th, 2022 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 24, 2022
220 posts
320 upvotes
Shadyb wrote: Available online only. Free pick up in store. Use Promo Code: EP2F6X8

Offer ends December 21, 2022 at 11.59 PM EST.
thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
2290 posts
2343 upvotes
Toronto
Pick up at store is at least $1 Correct? So I will need to order a few?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3399 posts
3741 upvotes
Smiley22 wrote: Pick up at store is at least $1 Correct? So I will need to order a few?
what, no, why would there be a fee to pick up in store? its completely free
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
2290 posts
2343 upvotes
Toronto
Please ensure your cart value is $1 or more in order to proceed to checkout. Thank you!

That is the message I received as I am trying to check out
Jul 24, 2022
768 posts
1807 upvotes
Northwest Toronto
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: i didnt know this was reddit now, u guys downvoting cuz OP is acting a bit petty? a good deal is a good deal, how u gonna downvote free pictures?
I believe the downvotes are coming from those, myself included, who ordered multiple photo projects only to find that most of them are delayed. In my case, it is two of three projects outstanding. If I were to add this project, it would most likely be three out of four. And it is a bit of a letdown when these prints are not available at this time of year.

Oddly enough, earlier this week I ordered one gift from Walmart and it was delivered within two days! Now debating whether to wait it out for the delayed photo orders...
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3399 posts
3741 upvotes
ImMrWorld wrote: I believe the downvotes are coming from those, myself included, who ordered multiple photo projects only to find that most of them are delayed. In my case, it is two of three projects outstanding. If I were to add this project, it would most likely be three out of four. And it is a bit of a letdown when these prints are not available at this time of year.

Oddly enough, earlier this week I ordered one gift from Walmart and it was delivered within two days! Now debating whether to wait it out for the delayed photo orders...
naw, the downvotes were other, if it was for delays and stuff, it would be bad product/service, or poor merchant rep. which i can agree to, 3 of my last orders have not gone very smoothly at all, not sure if its location specific issue (this was at major mac and 400), so now im hesitant to do these free promos, but if i do, im gonna switch to a diff location for sure
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3399 posts
3741 upvotes
Smiley22 wrote: Please ensure your cart value is $1 or more in order to proceed to checkout. Thank you!

i have no idea where/how/why ur seeing that, but all i can say is, i done this like 10+ times, well technically 20+ cuz i always do it with two accounts, and never had a problem checking out with $0 or picking up
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
How can anyone complain or downvote free? Delays at this time of the year are expected. If you’re ordering now to get them by Christmas, you’re obviously planning wrong.
Feb 22, 2022
8 posts
3 upvotes
Smiley22 wrote: Please ensure your cart value is $1 or more in order to proceed to checkout. Thank you!

You might have added just one photo to print? Add 2 photos.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)